How will Rasheed wallace do?

• Owner

He'll probably do good, but he's going to take minutes away from Perkins at the center position, which I desperately want. Sheed's defense isn't what it used to be, fellas, and it's Perkins' improved game on the defensive end that has many teams worried.

He'll be an above average role player. His little fades from inside are going to hurt other teams badly though.

Ehh. I mean cmon.... Eddie House is an "above average role player" I think its fair to say Rasheed Wallace will be a great role player..

• 5 weeks later...

Ehh. I mean cmon.... Eddie House is an "above average role player" I think its fair to say Rasheed Wallace will be a great role player..

Not really. He won't give them anything offensively besides some three-point shooting, but he'll play quality defense which is all they need. Plus Rasheed plays better the less that's needed of him, and the more a coach nags him, which is a plus with Boston's talent and coaching.

He'll probably do good, but he's going to take minutes away from Perkins at the center position, which I desperately want. Sheed's defense isn't what it used to be, fellas, and it's Perkins' improved game on the defensive end that has many teams worried.

What if Perkins plays the same amount of minutes as last year and Sheed just plays the minutes Perkins doesnt play?