LA Lakers at LA Clippers

What's so funny? They beat teams like LAL, CHI, MIA, and San Antonio; then they lose to teams like the Pacers and Pistons. They're just not consistent at all.

I know, I was just laughing at when you said they'd be solid once they started winning consistently. any team would be solid then. :)

Maybe Clippers can make a strong push and make the #8 seed?

I guess it's possible, but they'd really have to string together something special. they'd need continued production from Griffin, Gordon, and Jordan, and they should probably trade Kaman for someone like Tayshaun Prince. he could come in and help this team's playoff chances immensely.

Bynum had a really good game. I was happy about that but the Clippers played way better and that's why they won the game. Great win for us after beating the Miami Heat last night! wow.

:huh:

Pretty scum move by Odom at the end.

agreed. I was getting pretty pissed at the local Laker announcer here in SoCal; his name's Stu Lantz. he was actually blaming Baron Davis for the scuffle lmao! he was like, 'Davis just made things worse by getting involved.' well Stu, he would have never gotten involved in the first place had Odumb not shoved Griffin.

I wouldn't even classify the Clips as a bad team. In the last 13 games they've gone 9-4, with wins at Chicago, against the Suns, Nuggets, Heat and now the Lakers. They also beat the Spurs, Thunder and Hornets earlier this season. Since 11/20 they are a .500 team.

wORD UP!!! The Clippers are battlin' fot playoff contention again, baby!!!