Golden State at LA Clippers

• 4 months later...

That was a great highlights I saw with Jordan and Griffin's alley-oops. these guys are amazing dunkers. I was thinking that Jordan could of made it instead of Ibaka in the dunk contest. Griffin had a great game and hit a three pointer! that was sick.

• Owner

I'm starting to think the Clippers are a bubble playoff team, the way they are playing. They are 7-3 in their last 10, knocking off a few monsters throughout the season. If Baron gets his head straight every game, they could contest the bottom-feeding playoff teams for that 8th seed. There's still a lot of time left.

Yeah I think that the Clippers can make the playoffs as well. They had a very bad start of the season but they've been very good lately. They're 12-5 since December 17th. And they only have 6 more losses than the Blazers now... Also if Melo gets traded it sure will have an impact on the Nuggets and that would give the Clippers a better opportunity to make the playoffs as well.

We'll see but I sure hope that they will. If only they weren't that horrible at the beginning of the season...

Also for the people who missed it, here's what Blake did yesterday :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07_2jWoOCXY