Memphis at Toronto

Real Deal

• 4 months later...

Like usual, I'll miss the majority of this game due to class, but hopefully the Raptors can be a bit more competitive than they have been as of late. I'm all for the losses, don't get me wrong, but getting absolutely torched on a consistent basis is definitely not something I like to see. Losses like that can really wreck a young players confidence and that is something I would like to avoid.

Oh yeah, if the Raptos lose tonight they will be tied for 2nd last in the East (as well all know Jersey will beat the Cavs, considering Cleveland would be happy with losing every game from here on out). Pick is getting better by the day.

Good god, look at this:

stackmack Holly MacKenzie

Joey, Linas, Leandro, out. Jose (illness) also out. Sonny is IN. Starters: Jerryd, DeMar, Julian, Amir and Andrea. #Raptors

The Raptors are basically going to put out a lineup of the D-League All-Stars tonight. Jesus christ. :lol:

At least Weems is back! :wub:

Huge block by Davis on Randolph. Ok, maybe not huge in the general sense, but for the Raptors it was a huge block.

DeRozan with a very nice spin and layup as well. Him and Bargs with the combined 52 points.

None of that matters, though, the Raptors have yet to hit a 3 in this game. The streak can't end. :(

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE IT TO GAINES FOR THE GAME WINNER!!? AND WHY DON'T YOU TRY A FKN ALLEY-OOP! MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Gay had a sexy fade away game winner though. Props to him

Because the play was clearly designed for Gaines. :rolleyes:

I thought you wanted the Raps to lose for our pick to be higher. LIER

Streak comes first.

PS: Its Liar.

Edited by Built Ford Tough
  • Like 1