Detroit at New York

Real Deal

• 4 months later...

D'Antoni has a grudge against him and won't play him under any circumstance. that's my theory.

I mean he technically could play Turiaf and Gallo at the 5... but with Chandler, Amar'e, and possibly Williams all out... I think his hand might be forced tonight :lol:

Stoudemire looks like [expletive], Felton is playing like [expletive] (what's new?)...

Mozgov with 11 and 6 at half! Randolph played within himself for his 6 minutes, picking up 4 rebounds and a block. Douglas looked good, making 4 of 5 shots.

Seems like when Felton and Stoudemire came back in the game, the offensive rhythm was killed and they just started forcing shots. I love the way the kids played in the first half while STAT/Felton/Turiaf were out.

It'll be a cold, dark day when Walt 'Clyde' Frazier stops doing commentary for Knicks games.

He's a pretty bad announcer with all of his stupid vocabulary. Like calling Fields a "procosius neophyte..." wtf...

But I do like him still with his funny suits and he is the voice of the Knicks haha.

Solid game for the Knicks...got a lot out of Mozgov...shocking. HOV's fav player Anthony Randolph got in for a few minutes...contributed nothing as usual. I, too,w ould like to see him play a bit more.

But overall a nice win for teh Knicks. Amare came alive in the second half...Knicks needed to get this win. They HAVE to win these games at home...Have the Mavs and Lakers coming up in the next five games...including two games against Philly and one against the Clippers. Should win at least three of those (four of the games are home...)

I cannot express how much fun I had watching these guys out there yesterday. Walker looks like Walker of last year, driving to the basket hard, drawing contact, and throwing down dunks... Mostly because there wasn't a ball dominator out there (STAT, Felton) at the time.

Mozgov you could just tell was DYING to get back out there, he played with so much intensity, he went hard after every rebound, came flying in for a putback on every shot attempt... I just loved seeing things go right for him. D'Antoni praised his work ethic, working early at every practice ala Toney Douglas last season.

Randolph even got a tiny bit of burn, and actually played inside himself. No forced shots, he rotated the ball well, played solid defense... If THAT was the Randolph we saw earlier in the season, maybe he'd be in the rotation right now. Who knows.

Sorry for not moving the topics B, I gotta run to Jersey for class... I'm already late!