Indiana at Cleveland

Real Deal

• 5 months later...

Now that a majority of our road games are done, and we have 9 home games, 2 road games this month, I think the Cavs will be relaxed and excited to be home and play in front of its fans. I really think we'll win this. Indiana's been so inconsistent.

But I don't know if there will be many fans there. Attendance has dropped each and every game, and the roads have been pretty bad.

Even though I hope the Cavaliers could end this losing streak, I think the Indiana Pacers have a larger chance to win this game. Even though they're playing on the road, they're playing against the worst team in the league but not only that, they have a fresh new coach who puts Hibbert a lot of time on the court. Will be interesting to see Paul George and Hibbert play tonight. Having a new coach is kind of starting fresh so I think they'll win this

JJ is so hopeless...he still travels every game and loses the ball too much, as if he's a rookie still. Get him outta here.

Gotta be happy about Eyenga, Harris, and Sessions...they have a future here.

Only negative is hearing ESPN talk further [expletive] about the "post-LeBron" Cavs.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

It was definitely a foul on Roy Hibbert. I honestly freaking hate these refs this year more than any other years. Nice win for the Pacers but Anthony Parker.. should of get the contact and the foul (and he also could of bank this easy floater)