Miami at Chicago

Real Deal

HORRIFIC game from Bosh. Absolutely terrible. And Wade is an idiot for helping on Rose there. I still think we're better than Chicago. No Miller and no Haslem and they've barely beaten us twice at their building. Good win for Chicago nonetheless.

HORRIFIC game from Bosh. Absolutely terrible. And Wade is an idiot for helping on Rose there. I still think we're better than Chicago. No Miller and no Haslem and they've barely beaten us twice at their building. Good win for Chicago nonetheless.

They've beat you twice this season, that's all that matters. Stop making excuses.

They play each other next week at Miami's house. Bulls will win for a third time and be 3-0. Sound like another East rival?

They've beat you twice this season, that's all that matters. Stop making excuses.

Lol, they've beaten us twice but we're still ahead in the standings which is all that matters at the end of the day. And a Laker fan telling anyone to stop making excuses is one of the funnier things I've seen in a while.

Edited by Flash

They play each other next week at Miami's house. Bulls will win for a third time and be 3-0. Sound like another East rival?

We'll see if they can beat us on the road. Of course if Miami wins "they were supposed to" but if we lose its the end of the world and a lolfest for all non-Heat fans.

We'll see if they can beat us on the road. Of course if Miami wins "they were supposed to" but if we lose its the end of the world and a lolfest for all non-Heat fans.

Miami is 1-7 vs top five teams this season, already a lolfest.

Miami is 1-7 vs top five teams this season, already a lolfest.

Lol and? In 06 we were bad against the top 5 too and look what happened. I love how other teams fans pick and choose when they say the regular season doesn't mean everything.

3 bench players active, one of them named joel anthony, the other 2 sole 3pt shooters with minimum defense - that is a legit excuse with a team thats deeper at every position

not a loss to get toooo down with, in a situation like that all 3 have to come through and bosh didn't, but alonzo needs to teach bosh some toughness for sure, he should've had more ft attempts if his jumper isnt falling

Edited by Clutch