Miami at Chicago

Real Deal

The difference between the Heat and the Bulls is that the Heat can play on the road. Bulls are 13-13 on the road, Heat are 21-11. And let's not forget Heat will most likely have home court advantage. We played one game without LeBron, and had Chris Bosh leave in the 4th due to an injury. Also didn't have Haslem, and Chicago didn't have Noah. This game we didn't have Miller/Haslem and in both games we barely lost. And both games were in Chicago. We'll see how the Heat do next Sunday when they play the Bulls on their home court.

Chris Bosh had the worst game by an NBA player since 1976, we didn't have our 4th and 5th best players and we only lost by 4 on the road to a great Chicago team. As much as people want to panic and make a big deal out of this loss, I'm not worried.

Chris Bosh had the worst game by an NBA player since 1976, we didn't have our 4th and 5th best players and we only lost by 4 on the road to a great Chicago team. As much as people want to panic and make a big deal out of this loss, I'm not worried.

Teams get injuries in the playoffs all of the time, will you make excuses if Miller can't play in the playoffs?

The difference between the Heat and the Bulls is that the Heat can play on the road. Bulls are 13-13 on the road, Heat are 21-11. And let's not forget Heat will most likely have home court advantage. We played one game without LeBron, and had Chris Bosh leave in the 4th due to an injury. Also didn't have Haslem, and Chicago didn't have Noah. This game we didn't have Miller/Haslem and in both games we barely lost. And both games were in Chicago. We'll see how the Heat do next Sunday when they play the Bulls on their home court.

This is a solid post right here ^

While Chris Bosh will likely not have a game as bad as he did tonight, I do expect him to struggle against a much more physical frontcourt of Chicago's. He was absolutely getting dominated in the low post against Boozer, and it clearly effected his mentality. If they meet up in the playoffs, I don't expect him to be much of a factor.

That being said, this match up is extremely close. Both teams are great on defense, probably the two best when it comes to closing out on shooters. Once Noah gets back into shape and starts to get comfortable, this team will be dangerous. When you see LeBron and Wade scoring almost every point in the second half, you know you're in trouble. That frontcourt of Chicago will give them a TON of problems in a 7 game series.

• Owner

Sorry, but there really isn't anything positive to take from this game if you're the Bulls, other than adding a win to your record. They desperately needed that trade to bring in a decent two-guard.

For what the Pacers nearly got him for, the Bulls should've went right after OJ Mayo.

Standing ovation for Asik, though, and for the Bulls because they didn't trade him to Houston. Asik played very well tonight, did a lot of dirty work and played like a big man, and proved me wrong.

Sorry, but there really isn't anything positive to take from this game if you're the Bulls, other than adding a win to your record. They desperately needed that trade to bring in a decent two-guard.

For what the Pacers nearly got him for, the Bulls should've went right after OJ Mayo.

Standing ovation for Asik, though, and for the Bulls because they didn't trade him to Houston. Asik played very well tonight, did a lot of dirty work and played like a big man, and proved me wrong.

Asik has a bright future.

He is much like Gortat was in Orlando.

A great back up center who provides energy to the entire team.

Edited by N/A

Lol, they've beaten us twice but we're still ahead in the standings which is all that matters at the end of the day. And a Laker fan telling anyone to stop making excuses is one of the funnier things I've seen in a while.

Yeh since I'm always blaming our loses on injuries during the regular season. Way to generalize.