LA Lakers at Oklahoma City

If you want respect, you sure as hell better show it to others as well, and he doesn't. Anyways, he gets plenty of calls, and you say this every single game. It's annoying.

1) Kobe does show respect to others. He wouldnt complain to the refs if they would just call the obvious calls. 2 announcers agreed it was a foul when he drove to the rim, he was fouled by not one, but two players.

2) When do I say this every game? I havent even posted in the last few game day threads. Show me some proof idiot.

3) Watch more Laker games, Kobe gets absolutely no respect from the referees. I dont care if he shows respect or not, if you are a referee your job is to make the right calls not play favorites.

1) Kobe does show respect to others. He wouldnt complain to the refs if they would just call the obvious calls. 2 announcers agreed it was a foul when he drove to the rim, he was fouled by not one, but two players.

2) When do I say this every game? I havent even posted in the last few game day threads. Show me some proof idiot.

3) Watch more Laker games, Kobe gets absolutely no respect from the referees. I dont care if he shows respect or not, if you are a referee your job is to make the right calls not play favorites.

If you are saying he doesn't get respect, then it makes no sense for you to say "I dont care if he shows respect or not, if you are a referee your job is to make the right calls not play favorites". It completely contradicts itself. You want Kobe to get calls, but he gets no respect and refs shouldn't t play favorites? You're not making sense here.

Maybe if he showed respect to his OWN teammates by not calling them out, talking shit about them, hitting them, ect., then we could have a discussion, but since that is all factual, we can't.

I'll be back to quote you from when you said the EXACT same thing previously.

If you are saying he doesn't get respect, then it makes no sense for you to say "I dont care if he shows respect or not, if you are a referee your job is to make the right calls not play favorites". It completely contradicts itself. You want Kobe to get calls, but he gets no respect and refs shouldn't t play favorites? You're not making sense here.

Maybe if he showed respect to his OWN teammates by not calling them out, talking shit about them, hitting them, ect., then we could have a discussion, but since that is all factual, we can't.

I'll be back to quote you from when you said the EXACT same thing previously.

REFEREES ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE RIGHT CALLS NOT CALL FOULS FOR PLAYERS THEY LIKE. What dont you get about that?

He calls out his players? Are you referring to the "ship his ass out" Bynum tape 3 years ago? You pretty much proved my point for me, referees have some sort of agenda towards Kobe not to call BLATANTLY OBVIOUS hacks against him. Its been going on for a long time now. Either its because he doesnt show respect to referees, or to his own players as you suggested. Whatever the case may be, on the court he gets hacked and the refs dont call it. Thanks for playing.

REFEREES ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE RIGHT CALLS NOT CALL FOULS FOR PLAYERS THEY LIKE. What dont you get about that?

He calls out his players? Are you referring to the "ship his ass out" Bynum tape 3 years ago? You pretty much proved my point for me, referees have some sort of agenda towards Kobe not to call BLATANTLY OBVIOUS hacks against him. Its been going on for a long time now. Either its because he doesnt show respect to referees, or to his own players as you suggested. Whatever the case may be, on the court he gets hacked and the refs dont call it. Thanks for playing.

You're not making any sense.

You want Bryant to get "respect", yet you want the referee's to not play favorites. Maybe the refs are just calling the game the way it should be. Why should Bryant get anymore respect then any other player in the league if you don't want refs playing favorites?

You're not making any sense.

You want Bryant to get "respect", yet you want the referee's to not play favorites. Maybe the refs are just calling the game the way it should be. Why should Bryant get anymore respect then any other player in the league if you don't want refs playing favorites?

You're seriously that dense arent you? Doesnt matter if they respect him or not, a foul is a foul.

Yes, so then why the hell are you saying HE, KOBE BRYANT, specifically, gets no respect?

You are singling him out. God, damn you are dense.

BECAUSE HE GETS LESS RESPECT THEN ANY OTHER PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE RETARD. If he got the same amount of respect then everybody else, I wouldnt have to explain this to your dumbass.