LA Lakers at Oklahoma City

• Owner

LOL @ still mentioning the Kobe/Drew situation. Get over it. And Kobe never hit a teammate...no idea where that came from. Shaq slapped Bryant when he was 17-18 years old. Jordan slapped Kerr in the face in front of everyone in the locker room. Know the facts.

Good win by the Lakers. People will be pissed, happens every year. Punch your pillows.

LOL @ still mentioning the Kobe/Drew situation. Get over it. And Kobe never hit a teammate...no idea where that came from. Shaq slapped Bryant when he was 17-18 years old. Jordan slapped Kerr in the face in front of everyone in the locker room. Know the facts.

Good win by the Lakers. People will be pissed, happens every year. Punch your pillows.

I [expletive] my pillow sometimes.... :wub:

• Like 3

I was gonna mention that too, glad you did.

None of that should even matter anyways. Bryant was getting hacked all game. The ridiculous offensive foul on Harden, the no call when he was hacked by two players, the and 1 that should have been awarded on his last jumper, were 3 huge plays in crunch time that the refs robbed us of. Thats only in one stretch too, it happens every single game.

You're officially worse than Flash when it comes to complaining about calls. Kobe Bryant is a great player and gets calls, and also doesn't get calls like EVERY OTHER PLAYER in the NBA. You are just too blind and have a hard-on for everything Kobe Bryant to actually understand this. I know you probably think it, but the world doesn't revolve around Kobe nor do the refs hate Kobe and single him out like you are saying.

Get real.

You're officially worse than Flash when it comes to complaining about calls. Kobe Bryant is a great player and gets calls, and also doesn't get calls like EVERY OTHER PLAYER in the NBA. You are just too blind and have a hard-on for everything Kobe Bryant to actually understand this. I know you probably think it, but the world doesn't revolve around Kobe nor do the refs hate Kobe and single him out like you are saying.

Get real.

Haha kay whatever you say. You are obviously a very smart man. :glasses:

• Like 1

I really loved the fact that officials let the players play and didn't call almost any ticky-tacky how, but how the [expletive] is this not a foul?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGskwK5hyMA&feature=player_embedded

Kobe got totally hammered by two defenders yet it's a no call. NBA seriously needs some officials who can actually see what's going on. They call flopping a charge pretty much every time, but how often do they miss an actual foul on a defender?

Edited by #24

I really loved the fact that officials let the players play and didn't call almost any ticky-tacky how, but how the [expletive] is this not a foul?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGskwK5hyMA&feature=player_embedded

Kobe got totally hammered by two defenders yet it's a no call. NBA seriously needs some officials who can actually see what's going on. They call flopping a charge pretty much every time, but how often do they miss an actual foul on a defender?

Then they should have called the push-off on Kobe as well then?

Then they should have called the push-off on Kobe as well then?

Kobe gets called for pushing off, throwing elbows, being too physical, etc. But as i said, the refs let these guys play tonight, which is a good thing IMO. But a no-call on a foul that obvious just makes me facepalm behind my comp screen just like this http://www.englishrussia.com/forum/files/blank_facepalm_224.gif

Edited by #24

Kobe gets called for pushing off, throwing elbows, being too physical, etc. But as i said, the refs let these guys play tonight, which is a good thing IMO. But a no-call on a foul that obvious just makes me facepalm behind my comp screen just like this http://www.englishrussia.com/forum/files/blank_facepalm_224.gif

I'd rather the refs let the players play. The time of the game should have no bearing on calls which is something I am adamant about, and I liked the no call on that play.

My view has nothing to do with Kobe Bryant at all, as I've supported him in many arguments here, and got suspended during one of them, but I hate the constant complaining.

I'd rather the refs let the players play. The time of the game should have no bearing on calls which is something I am adamant about, and I liked the no call on that play.

My view has nothing to do with Kobe Bryant at all, as I've supported him in many arguments here, and got suspended during one of them, but I hate the constant complaining.

I don't think complaining is a bad thing as long as there is something to complain about. That was an obvious foul and a horrible no-call. I'm not only saying this as a Lakers fan, but as a basketball fan. If the refs let the players be physical, that's fine, if they let them fight for their positions and talk smack, that's fine, but if they're calling the game so inconsistently, that's just terrible.

This Lakers/Thunder game had a ton of good no calls, but if there is a foul and it's a hard one, just make the call, otherwise let the players play through it. That's all i'm asking as a fan of the game.

Edited by #24

I would be interested to see Durant's stats vs the elite teams opposed to his stats vs the shitty teams.

28.9ppg 7.4rpg 2.9apg 1.1spg 1.0bpg 3.2TOpg 46%, 33% from deep Vs Elite

27.9ppg 6.8rpg 2.6apg 0.9spg 0.8bpg 2.9Topg 47%, 33% from deep Vs shitty