New York at Orlando

Real Deal

Stop [expletive]ing contradicting yourself, lol. Melo sucked, but he didn't suck. The refs sucked, missed a hundred calls, dwight should have fouled out, but i'm not blaming the refs. You have two completely contradictory thought processes and then note the opposite one when i say something, haha. If kobe goes 8/24 and the lakers lose, steve blake and luke walton won't get the blame. If the star of our team, who the offense runs through, has a shitty game and especially 4th quarter, he's going to catch blame.

I never said he didn't suck and just because the refs sucked doesn't mean it's their fault. Just like it's not Luke Waltons fault? :lol: I don't feel I'm being contradictory, I'm just being very precise. I suppose you have a point, still had the team played better we wouldn't be in that situation, but I agree Melo didn't make the plays down the stretch that we got him for. When the Heat lost Sunday people didn't blame Bron or Wade, the blamed Eddie House and James Jones, guess I'm just take a page out of the Heat fans book. :lol:

why did Hedo get tossed?

I was in class until 8:30 but I think it was because he was arguing a call from the bench, and I guess the ref had enough of it. TBH idk, there were more tech worthy things not called, and less tech worthy things called, the officiating was just bleh.

Edited by fish7718

• Owner

Man, Amare needs to learn how to rebound. I realize he was getting boxed out all game long, but damn, there were a lot of times where he was actually in position for a board, and he was boxed out despite it...like he's a 9th grader playing against varsity teams.

I'm not sure where the defense came into play...the only defense I saw was in part of the second quarter. Orlando made over half of their shots this game, though...which is always bad, not to mention 116 points.

Weird fourth, though. The Knicks went away from what was working. Not only were they cold, but it was just too much ISO. The Heat can run ISOs and drop it into the corners for threes, but when the rest of the team is cold, it's Melo and Amare time, and they both have to work together to collapse the defense and make those shots easier, for both them and their teammates.

Weird fourth, though. The Knicks went away from what was working. Not only were they cold, but it was just too much ISO. The Heat can run ISOs and drop it into the corners for threes, but when the rest of the team is cold, it's Melo and Amare time, and they both have to work together to collapse the defense and make those shots easier, for both them and their teammates.

:) Mentioned that and obviously I completely agree, and it's why we only scored 1 FG in the final 5-6 minutes, forget what it was, and the basket we scored was by Amar'e with like 20-30 secs left with the game already over.