New York at Orlando

Real Deal

• 5 months later...

Hedo thrown out...this team has no mental toughness...Dwight gets technicals every game, and now this.

Dwight gets called for BS techs.

I've watched about 10 Magic games this year and the techs he gets called for are laughable.

He does the same stuff LeBron does after he gets fouled yet he gets a tech...

Makes ZERO sense, [expletive] David Stern...

• Like 1

I've watched about 10 Magic games this year and the techs he gets called for are laughable.

Makes ZERO sense, [expletive] David Stern...

It's David Sterns fault that refs call Dwight for BS technical fouls. :lol: . If you say so.

• Like 1

Amar'e too.

It's David Sterns fault that refs call Dwight for BS technical fouls. :lol: . If you say so.

Yes, because it's not just one ref giving out these bs techs. It's ALL of the refs. Plus, LeBron does the same stuff Dwight does but doesn't get any techs.

David Stern has obviously sent out a league wide order protecting LeBron and going after Dwight.

This is exactly why Howard is the MVP. He comes out of the game and the Knicks go on a 19-2 run...

Rose has done more with less, exactly why he is MVP, you can look at all the numbers you want, at the end of the day Rose's team wins more games

:lol: not only will I rep this post, I will rep the next 4 posts I see of yours :lol:

David Stern has obviously sent out a league wide order protecting LeBron and going after Dwight.

:rolleyes: I hope you don't actually believe that

Knicks just started to play better defense. Caused a lot of turnovers (11 in the second quarter) and I Liked Anthony Carter's defense on Nelson. NYC just murdered the Magic in the second quarter and are now leading by 11 points heading on to the locker room.

Fixing games is one thing, lol technical fouls is another thing, why would Stern want fouls called on Amar'e? Amar'e is in the #1 market in pro sports, if he misses game the NBA losses money. -_- Same with Dwight.

Fixing games is one thing, lol technical fouls is another thing, why would Stern want fouls called on Amar'e? Amar'e is in the #1 market in pro sports, if he misses game the NBA losses money. -_- Same with Dwight.

He doesn't lose money. LeBron is a bigger star than Dwight and Amar'e put together.

He doesn't lose money. LeBron is a bigger star than Dwight and Amar'e put together.

I don't get what being a foul has to do with not being called for Techs, and LeBron is not that much larger a star than both.

Anyway, EAT FACIAL DWIGHT, SHAWNE [expletive]ING WILLIAMS LET'S GO!

Damn, Williams just bodied Dwight and blocked him, that's crazy. Who needs Jeffries? We got Shawne Williams :lol:

Former Maverick http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

Former Maverick http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

Why former? Dumb move to let him walk, he's got talent.

Anyways, former Memphis Tiger...and I got his autograph when played Duke in the preseason NIT at the garden :winkglasses:

Why former? Dumb move to let him walk, he's got talent.

Anyways, former Memphis Tiger...and I got his autograph when played Duke in the preseason NIT at the garden :winkglasses:

He never played and was a cancer in the locker room for us.

I still like him though, he's a baller.