New York at Memphis

Real Deal

• 6 months later...

Toney Douglas is simply not a good point guard. Need Billups back. Nothing more frustrating than watching turnovers, ugh.

TD23 is a good scoring PG, he's really not a good facilitator, at least not yet in his career. He's still a very good young player as he can shoot the three ball and defend very well. It's nice to know we have a more than capable backup for the aging Billups.

Is it just me or is Amare playing a lot better with Carmelo at his side?

He is...certainly starting to gel together with more games under their belt. Melo is starting to feed STAT with more easy looks, something I never thought would happen. Melo's passing has definitely been the most impressive part of his game so far to me. He's passing a lot more now in general than he did in the first 2-3 games with the Knicks.

TD23 is a good scoring PG, he's really not a good facilitator, at least not yet in his career. He's still a very good young player as he can shoot the three ball and defend very well. It's nice to know we have a more than capable backup for the aging Billups.

Yeah, he's a solid contributor, I'd never deny him of that. But he just isn't a good point at this time in his career... he's an undersized 2.

Gotta stop blowing these games, jeeeez...Without Melo guarantee we lose. The Knicks now have that star that can create for himself at thee end of the game and hit that big shot. Stat isn't really that type of player...

Why do teams never double Carmelo at the end of a game?

I guess they figure they'll take their chances with a contested 18 foot jumper.

Edited by JYD