Oklahoma City at Miami

Real Deal

Yea, we aren't beating the good teams, but when we do, its overlooked. We beat the Lakers twice, we got revenge on the Spurs, and we play closely every game against the Bulls and Celtics. Sure a loss is a loss, but its not like we are getting absolutely dominated. One little adjustment here and there in all those game and we come out with a win. We just have 0 luck in clutch situations, and thats really all it comes down to. We take stupid clutch shots, when its as easy as driving into the lane and getting a layup/foul. Last night on that play where Wade didn't get the foul call and then got a technical was basically the reason we lost control of that. I could sense we were going to take that game down to the end...instead Wade doesn't get a call, Harden hits a three because everyone is bitching, and then we get hit with two technical fouls. Tell me what team would get over that? I could easily come up with an excuse for all our close losses like a bunch of Lakers fans did when they lost to us a few games ago, but I just sit here and accept it. Nothing matters until we get to the playoffs. I honestly can't see a team that is going to put us away like we are a garbage team. No one wants to go out and cover Wade and James for 5+ games in a row. They can go off, but they can go cold as well. I just think that in a 7 game series, the chances of the big three going ice cold is very small. The only team I am worried about is Chicago. Despite the Magic having Dwight, we take pretty controlling leads over them a lot. Boston is not the same without Perkins. All the other teams in the East are just decoration. Chicago kills us on the boards, shuts down our offense, and they don't screw up when they have a lead. So aside from that, I am going to be a homer and say no team scares me other than Chicago.

• Like 1

• Owner

Geez.. Someones butthurt about the Lakers being motivated (at least the last time the Heat played them) and still losing to the Heat.. Or something.

Haha, nail on the head. I'm so pissed I'm not a Miami fan. It absolutely sucks rooting for a champion.

Am I mad we lost to the Heat? Yeah, I get pissed when we lose ANY game because the Lakers are the cream of the crop.

Keep in mind that we also lost twice to the Memphis Grizzlies, and we have losses against the Clippers, Pacers, Kings, Bucks (blowout), Suns, Rockets, Cavaliers, Bobcats (blowout), among others.

^_^

You only got "jumped on" because the comment about motivated teams having no problem beating the Heat was absolutely ridiculous and you know that. Like you said, we get everyone's best game every night so if what you said were the case we wouldn't be third in the East.

• Owner

You only got "jumped on" because the comment about motivated teams having no problem beating the Heat was absolutely ridiculous and you know that. Like you said, we get everyone's best game every night so if what you said were the case we wouldn't be third in the East.

I never said you get everyone's best game every night. I said a lot of teams will want to beat your asses come playoff time.

My comment wasn't ridiculous. You took it like I said the Lakers weren't motivated, but you knew exactly what I meant...only some of the team was motivated to begin with (Bryant, Fish, Phil, Drew, Ron, Barnes). We were motivated to beat the Cavaliers last season, too, but it didn't happen. We would've kicked the shit out of them in the playoffs, though. Same with Orlando in 2009. I made that clear earlier, in this topic or somewhere else, actually.

Like it or not, the Lakers do this quite a bit. Then they show up for the playoffs. They played the first half of this season like none of the games mattered, losing the last three or four before the break, then came out of the break acting like it was do-or-die, just to snag the second seed. While Jackson, Kobe, Fisher and now Drew are wanting to win every single game, wanting to play as hard as they can, both Gasol and Odom are starting to take games off, and that's what they did for spurts against the Heat. It's why we were beat on the glass again, despite being a much bigger team.

But you wouldn't understand how it works, because you've deliberately forgotten everything before the July 2010 free agency period.

Just now visiting this thread... Dwayne Wade, I can actually stomach you... But you do the [expletive]ing Cabbage Patch, down 9, in a game you eventually lose, after a nice dunk? Humility is gone in this league, I'm afraid.

A full fledged dance after a dunk while losing a game... Never gets old. Wow. Heatles fans wonder why people hate this team.

• Like 1

How the hell was he supposed to know how the game would turn out? It was really early in the game, it was a nasty dunk, and it got the crowd into it. Plus, he had to add to his list of dumb looking celebrations after a dunk. Don't act like that dunk wasn't disgusting.

Just now visiting this thread... Dwayne Wade, I can actually stomach you... But you do the [expletive]ing Cabbage Patch, down 9, in a game you eventually lose, after a nice dunk? Humility is gone in this league, I'm afraid.

A full fledged dance after a dunk while losing a game... Never gets old. Wow. Heatles fans wonder why people hate this team.

That dunk sparked a run that eventually tied the game up. What's your point?

What's your point?

Was it hard to figure my point out?

He had a filthy dunk, and then took the time to do a stupid [expletive]ing dance. Nice dunk, nice 2 pointer, but you have to take the time to do a ridiculous dance afterwards? Not even like a celebration in the heat (pun intended) of the moment... But he stopped, thought about it, and did the worst dance I've ever seen.

People got on Javale for looking at someone after a block, but Wade actually DANCED. LeBron is rubbing off on him, which is sad. Wade used to be one of my favorite players, still was/is. Don't want to see him turning into a 2009 Cavalier with the cocky [expletive] attitude.

I KNOW nobody on the Heat ever does wrong in the eyes of a Heat fan, but this was just [expletive]ing stupid.

Was it hard to figure my point out?

He had a filthy dunk, and then took the time to do a stupid [expletive]ing dance. Nice dunk, nice 2 pointer, but you have to take the time to do a ridiculous dance afterwards? Not even like a celebration in the heat (pun intended) of the moment... But he stopped, thought about it, and did the worst dance I've ever seen.

People got on Javale for looking at someone after a block, but Wade actually DANCED. LeBron is rubbing off on him, which is sad. Wade used to be one of my favorite players, still was/is. Don't want to see him turning into a 2009 Cavalier with the cocky [expletive] attitude.

I KNOW nobody on the Heat ever does wrong in the eyes of a Heat fan, but this was just [expletive]ing stupid.

Lol, comparing this to the 09 Cavs is flat out retarded. Its not like Wade seriously went all out dancing on the court. Dude did the dance for like 3 seconds and its not even like he was doing the dance seriously.

Anyone who got on McGee is an idiot too.

The fact that anyone is still posting about this is stupid.

Lol, comparing this to the 09 Cavs is flat out retarded. Its not like Wade seriously went all out dancing on the court. Dude did the dance for like 3 seconds and its not even like he was doing the dance seriously.

Please stop the name calling.

• Like 1

Wade did a legit dance after a dunk in a losing effort, down 9 at the time, in a game they'd go on to lose by 11. If you think that's cool and should be league standard... alright. Dance away, dunkers. We should tell Derek Fisher to do the Sprinkler after his next no-look assist.

Opinion differing from Flash = Idiot. Noted.

Don't respond if you don't want to have a conversation... I promise I won't talk to myself.

• Like 1