Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

http://i53.tinypic.com/ic62hy.jpg

He didn't use the same IP tonight, but he has before. And, he's notorious for having 3-4 different names.

Before Will can do it...

pwnt

• Like 1

Damn dude, you would make the greatest detective lol

He took on an entire different attitude with that N/A name lol...he was like an actor in some way

Edited by SRV

cavs have beatin some of the top dogs in the league...each year there is some random doo-doo ass team that does it - i believe the pacers and nets were doin it last year against magic, celtics etc.

Edited by Clutch

• Owner

Damn dude, you would make the greatest detective lol

He took on an entire different attitude with that N/A name lol...he was like an actor in some way

Haha, yeah. He used another name (TyTheSportsGuy, or something along those lines) to spam OTR once, for some blog. There was another (MFFL41) that he used. I may have merged two more into his N/A name, can't remember.

I've known about it for a while, the Mentch name, but I figured he was done with that account. I usually monitor members a little more when they have multiple accounts, anyway.

I was actually on to that a long time ago :P because he and Mentch were friends when Mentch wasn't active and they had a similar quote in their profiles, STL just said it was a friend from his high school.

That was the greatest sporting event I ever attended. Simply amazing.

No Verajao, no Jamison, no Samuels, no Erden. That's four bigs.

Let alone that this was Baron's first start and most of the guys have had on and off injuries.

That atmosphere was pure emotional. I'm never gonna forget this.

And you know what? When Gibson, Hickson, and Parker hugged LeBron after the game, no one cared, because we knew they put it out there for us.

In the post-game interview, Anthony Parker said all he needs to say is: You (the fans) deserved this.

I think I've repped RD about 4 times in this thread.

Also, damn...Ryan Hollins. I said he had to have at least a respectable game...but wow....this is his best game since opening night when he played with just as much activity.

He plays very hard at times, and I really hope we give him a chance to stay because this was a damn big game and he stepped up. PLUS 33 w/him on the court?

That was the greatest sporting event I ever attended. Simply amazing.

No Verajao, no Jamison, no Samuels, no Erden. That's four bigs.

Let alone that this was Baron's first start and most of the guys have had on and off injuries.

That atmosphere was pure emotional. I'm never gonna forget this.

And you know what? When Gibson, Hickson, and Parker hugged LeBron after the game, no one cared, because we knew they put it out there for us.

In the post-game interview, Anthony Parker said all he needs to say is: You (the fans) deserved this.

How cute, too bad tomorrow it's back to cruel reality, but at least the fans got something to cheer about.