Miami at Cleveland

Real Deal

...again, that's not the main reason why I replied. Part of it, but not the bigger picture.

Maybe the Heat need to have a 60-loss season so all of your games can be meaningless, too.

Oh I know what its like to lose. I don't need that speech from you. I was in those stands after Zo got sick and Timmy's knee's gave out and we sucked until the year we drafted Caron, then sucked again and drafted Wade and I was in the stands every game 3 seasons ago when we had the worst record in the league. I've been through losing with this team so I don't need to hear that one.

• Owner

And I get why this is important to the Cavs, but I don't see what makes this one bigger than the first game.

we have a totally new group of players, and I expect a much more physical game.

And, on top of that, a Cleveland win means the Heat lose a game and fall back another loss in the standings, behind the Celtics and three losses behind the Bulls.

Miami is good, but I'm pretty sure they want HCA over as many teams as they can.

Would you be pissed if Spo rested James, Wade and Bosh 30 minutes tomorrow night...in a loss? Suddenly, you'd see how important the game is for you, and why the Cavs want this more than they wanted the first one.

And, on top of that, a Cleveland win means the Heat lose a game and fall back another loss in the standings, behind the Celtics and three losses behind the Bulls.

Miami is good, but I'm pretty sure they want HCA over as many teams as they can.

Would you be pissed if Spo rested James, Wade and Bosh 30 minutes tomorrow night...in a loss? Suddenly, you'd see how important the game is for you, and why the Cavs want this more than they wanted the first one.

Would I care if he rested them? Probably, but that's all hypothetical because they aren't going to be rested like that as far as we know.

What difference does the new group of players make? If anything, the old group of players made it more interesting because those guys were actually teammates of LeBron's in Cleveland. Plus, the one who was talking to LBJ the whole time, Gibson, is still ont he team.

What I don't understand here is the random ass Heat hating for no apparent reason other than you thought I was changing someone's display name on a quote lol. Makes 0 sense to me why you would have to come in here and randomly shit talk the Heat. If we went to a Laker or Celtic game thread and shit talked them, then maybe I would understand bu this one makes 0 sense.

Edited by Charlie Sheen

• Owner

The game is important even if he doesn't rest them. If the Heat lose, you're pissed.

Would I care if he rested them? Probably, but that's all hypothetical because they aren't going to be rested like that as far as we know.

What difference does the new group of players make? If anything, the old group of players made it more interesting because those guys were actually teammates of LeBron's in Cleveland. Plus, the one who was talking to LBJ the whole time, Gibson, is still ont he team.

Gilbert is going to have to change the team if he wants to beat Miami. He stated he was going to, and would win a ring before LeBron did...funny, but that's the point, and that's what fans have been looking forward to.

You don't get it because you're the one that has James on your team now, so it's a lost cause repeating myself.

What I don't understand here is the random ass Heat hating for no apparent reason other than you thought I was changing someone's display name on a quote lol. Makes 0 sense to me why you would have to come in here and randomly shit talk the Heat. If we went to a Laker or Celtic game thread and shit talked them, then maybe I would understand bu this one makes 0 sense.

I already explained what the main reason was. Plus, my initial post wasn't that bad. ESPN has been dogging the Heat for their big three pulling a Cincinnati Royals act, yet barely winning the game against a non-playoff team in Houston.

It was actually funny because I gave them 120 points and 50 boards (40/16 for each, basically) and gave them the win, but I guess that wasn't enough for you...serious or not. Hell, I didn't think LeBron was serious when he was talking about 7-8 rings, but maybe you did.

Good thing LeBron doesn't have an OTR account. You'd be railing him for a post he probably would've made about Cleveland after their loss to LA, right?

I think Samuels isn't playing, meaning JJ and Luke are the only big men who can do anything. Hollins has been hopeless, but I prey he can have a respectable night.

It all comes down to Baron Davis. Can he do what he did in New York with this same crew?

I'll be there...this is the final big time game Joe Tait will ever get to call.

I love LeBron's comment, saying it "can't get no worse"...double negative?