Denver at LA Lakers

Real Deal

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

People like you have sang the same song over and over, but at the end of the day, other sites crumble apart, and OTR is celebrating it's 6th year anniversary.

Have fun changing your team every two weeks somewhere else, and expecting people to respect your "opinions".

By the way, we're not going to ban you. At least not now. I'll wait until you come crawling back because other sites just don't cut it, begging for a second chance...and then I'll throw down the hammer.

• Like 1

By the way, we're not going to ban you. At least not now. I'll wait until you come crawling back because other sites just don't cut it, begging for a second chance...and then I'll throw down the hammer.

you think you're so smart. 'I won't give him the satisfaction of banning him now. I'll wait until he comes back, we'll say we'll give him another chance, then we'll ban him when he least expects it.' I've been doing this for years, bro. I know exactly how pieces of shit like you think. you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not banning me now. I'll just go ahead and spam the place if you don't. you don't think I'm serious? try me.

you think you're so smart. 'I won't give him the satisfaction of banning him now. I'll wait until he comes back, we'll say we'll give him another chance, then we'll ban him when he least expects it.' I've been doing this for years, bro. I know exactly how pieces of shit like you think. you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not banning me now. I'll just go ahead and spam the place if you don't. you don't think I'm serious? try me.

Dude I thought you left? :lol: Back so soon?

That is a weak ass excuse just say you cant even leave this place because you like this place so much. :lol:

I [expletive]ing love this place, dude. I wouldn't have posted here every day for like the last six months if I didn't. I just can't stand RD and his dictating ways. he's the only reason I'm leaving.

I [expletive]ing love this place, dude. I wouldn't have posted here every day for like the last six months if I didn't. I just can't stand RD and his dictating ways. he's the only reason I'm leaving.

So let me get this straight you are leaving because you cant stand one of the thousand members here. Yeah that makes complete sense.

So let me get this straight you are leaving because you cant stand one of the thousand members here. Yeah that makes complete sense.

lol one of the thousand? there's like ten, maybe fifteen active members here, bro. he's already banned two of my favorite members in the last week. who's to say he won't just continue to ban people? that's why I can't take it anymore. I did all I possibly could to not go against him and to just follow everyone else, but there's only so far I can go. when he tells me I mean nothing to the site and that everyone else is more important and when he bans people just for saying one bad thing about the Lakers - it gets to me. I don't want to be part of a site where people can't even express themselves.

• Owner

Also...

a year or two from now, you'll have no one left here because they will have all grown tired of your senseless shit

I love quoting these things. I've quoted a few of them for years now. Always enjoyable to go back and check them out. ;)

Hope you enjoyed your stay here. Please leave, as you promised. http://thelakersnation.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/81.gif

lol one of the thousand? there's like ten, maybe fifteen active members here, bro. he's already banned two of my favorite members in the last week. who's to say he won't just continue to ban people? that's why I can't take it anymore. I did all I possibly could to not go against him and to just follow everyone else, but there's only so far I can go. when he tells me I mean nothing to the site and that everyone else is more important and when he bans people just for saying one bad thing about the Lakers - it gets to me. I don't want to be part of a site where people can't even express themselves.

Sure man.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/ - Go all that way down.

What makes you think you're gonna do that? ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Owner

Hey guys, we're back to the way we were, no distractions. YES!

Anyway...I'll go ahead and say it: good game by the Nuggets. I honestly don't mind the loss as much, now that Drew and Gasol are hurt. Gasol is getting an MRI tomorrow, and I'm praying that Drew is okay. Right now, those are the two most important things. The Spurs can have their #1 seed.

The Truth finally busted that "literal nerve" nice

Won't be missed... that Jersey Shore Basketball Wifes convo still gets me every time... Strangest logic ever, and a fan of Alex Jones but not Bill Simmons, no thanks.

Oh ya damn the Nuggets are good.

/thread delivers

LMAO at the guy flipping out on RD after RD was trying to agree with him SMH lol he was just waiting for you to respond to him so he can go off on how you broke up the best friends club :lol:

3 down...1 to go :rolleyes: