Boston at Miami

Real Deal

• 7 months later...
  • Owner

I think whoever wins this game can win out, I was looking at both of their remaining schedules and not too challenging.

Translation: biggest game of the regular season for both teams. I'm pretty sure both can win out, regardless of who wins this game, so it's going to be important for Miami to take this. Boston already has the tiebreaker (due to the 3-0 series lead, can't change that by losing to the Heat today), so the Heat have to come out focused and playing like it's a playoff game (because, more than likely, they'll meet in the second round anyway).

• Like 1

Translation: biggest game of the regular season for both teams. I'm pretty sure both can win out, regardless of who wins this game, so it's going to be important for Miami to take this. Boston already has the tiebreaker (due to the 3-0 series lead, can't change that by losing to the Heat today), so the Heat have to come out focused and playing like it's a playoff game (because, more than likely, they'll meet in the second round anyway).

Yeah, that's what I ment ;)

• Owner

Boston, just for the season sweep and the eventual playoff series victory.

I say this, then I see Pierce's face and change my mind.

Once I see LeBron getting to the line 20 times, I'll change my mind again.