Boston at Miami

Real Deal

Ok here are my thoughts from the game.

- Very nice job fighting back after Boston jumped out to that early lead. Especially when you consider Bosh got 2 early fouls and Bibby missed 3 open looks that he'll usually nail.

- Loved LeBron reacting after the foul by Jermaine. That was mostly just frustration building up lately especially after the Mo Evans play where he could've reacted way worse. Lol @ Jermaine putting on a Celtic jersey and thinking he's some badass now. Also liked Wade not letting that push by Pierce go unnoticed.

- The role players stepped up today. Joel Anthony was awesome on the glass today and had some nice blocks. He defended KG as well as you could ask him. James Jones hit some big shots and Bibby did as well. The best job though was done by Mario Chalmers. He didn't back down and he stayed in control today which was huge for us. The play where he fouled KG, knocked him over and he stood over KG said a lot about how far he's come. He would've never done that his first 2 seasons.

- Dwyane Wade's off ball defense was spectacular today. Seeing him get around screens and chase Allen around was something else. That might've been the best effort I've ever seen Dwyane put forth on defense.

- We closed out the game and that was very good to see even after Boston made their run to cut it to 9. Bibby hits a huge 3 and we never looked back. LeBron hit some big shots down the stretch as well.

- Finally, the atmosphere. The Triple A was awesome today and maybe the loudest its been all year.

Edited by Flash

SMFH

i can only hope for another godly turnaround in the playoffs just like last season which i dont see happening seeing how improved the east is this year with Chicago and Miami..sad year for the Boston fan so far.