Could Toronto Get In On Fernandez Talk?

We all know that the Knicks are very interested in acquiring Fernandez, but they don't have what it seems to take in order to acquire him, which is a 1st round pick. They have dangled Wilson Chandler but the Blazers supposedly aren't interested in him. They aren't willing to move Anthony Randolph in a trade for him (and good for them) but if the rumours of them shopping Chandler for Rudy are true, what would you think of Toronto getting involved in a three team trade?

Toronto would supply the 1st round pick (Miami's 1st, not their own) that Portland would want, the Knicks would get the man they want in Fernandez and the Raptors would walk away with Wilson Chandler.

Does this sound remotely possible to anybody? Would Portland want a pick that looks to be around the last two selections or do they want a mid first? Would you want Chandler in Toronto?

I know this will probably never happen and no indications have even remotely pointed to it, but I figured what the hell, it is not like there is anything else for us to discuss about the Raptors.

So, how would you feel from a Raptors perspective if this went down?

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Well it appears that Portland is acting delusional and trying to get a high first round pick for him (see the 3 team deal NY turned down, Blazers would have received the Pacers' first), so I highly doubt 29th or 30th pick in the draft will entice them much. Maybe in a few weeks when Portland doesn't get what they want and interest in Fernandez is low can Toronto swoop in and steal him.