Spain vs Argentina

Multi-Billionaire

Wowww... this should have been the World Cup Final...

I know Argentina would have whooped Spain... 3-0 Argentina so far in the first 43 mins.. Tevez with 1 goal and 2 assists... to Messi and Higuain...

Villa hit the bar twice. Spain relying on free kicks...

If it were the World Cup final Spain would have easily won.

Dude Spain doesn't have Argentina's explosiveness... they're super solid but they rely on the crispness of their passing waiting until there's a breakdown on the opponent's defense... just play solid, steady defense against Spain, and they can only score 1-2 goals as they don't have a lot of finishers aside of Villa and relying a lot on free kicks. But if you have a lot of breakdowns, Spain can score 4-5 goals on you.

If you play steady, you shouldn't give too many goals to Spain.

But Spain cannot contain Argentina's explosive breakaway... :)

Dude Spain doesn't have Argentina's explosiveness... they're super solid but they rely on the crispness of their passing waiting until there's a breakdown on the opponent's defense... just play solid, steady defense against Spain, and they can only score 1-2 goals as they don't have a lot of finishers aside of Villa and relying a lot on free kicks. But if you have a lot of breakdowns, Spain can score 4-5 goals on you.

If you play steady, you shouldn't give too many goals to Spain.

But Spain cannot contain Argentina's explosive breakaway... :)

They cant because

#1 they arent playing serious

#2 they dont care

#3, they dont even have their best players

Spain in a must win match wont ever lose especially to the Argies.

They have Villa, Pique, Iniesta? Llorentte (scored 1 goal)...

Argentina have Messi, Higuain, Tevez, Di Maria,

I'm surprised the big names actually play.

[expletive] I should have put a bet on this... I know I'd have put on the SOuth American over the smelly Europeans lol jk... Spain is my fave European club

They have Villa, Pique, Iniesta? Llorentte (scored 1 goal)...

Argentina have Messi, Higuain, Tevez, Di Maria,

I'm surprised the big names actually play.

[expletive] I should have put a bet on this... I know I'd have put on the SOuth American over the smelly Europeans lol jk... Spain is my fave European club

Spain is a football club?

In the end, 4-1 Argentina... some dude I don't know scored Argentina's last goal lol... Llorentte scored 1 for Spain.

The first 2 goals were assisted by Tevez on breakaway... the first was a scoop by Messi and the second was a sharp angle (that had to be about 160 degree) left kick by Higuain... third was a mistake by keeper and Tevez chased the ball and put it in.

[expletive] I should have bet!!

Um, Aregentina had most of their starters while Spain was playing with their bench.

Plus...

http://bilder.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/PICTURES/sport/2010/07/2010-07-12-spain-holland-world-cup-final-iniesta-party-win/spain-world-champions-casillas-trophy-16971808__MBQF,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

Why should Spain even care? They got a fat star on their jersey two months ago while Argentinians were at home making excuses. Argentinians are the biggest cry babies. Their media cried and made excuses the entire time while Spain was kicking [expletive] and taking care of business when it actually matters.