Vado

JYD

This dude can spit. Another punchline rapper outta N.Y., got a nice swag about him. Been listening to this dude the past few weeks. My favorite track has gotta be this one though:

I dig the song, but I'm not sure if it's Vado that I'm digging. The Big L sample and the beat make for a hot song, and the last verse of the song reminded me a ton of "Ebonics" by Big L. Definitely going to look into more of his stuff.

The main problem is Vado has very little solo stuff. Almost all of his material is with Cam'ron, who I don't particuarly care for if I'm going to be honest. The Boss of all bosses 2.5 mixtape is quite good with DJ Drama.

And yeah the beat and big l sample was a real nice touch and did probably make the track, but tbf vado added some real dope bars.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI for those who care: Vado's album drops either October 5 or October 12...I've seen both dates on blogs/hip hop sites...

Once I find the official date for sure, I will let all of you know.

Preciate it JYD. Hopefully it leaks beforehand lol.

Hahaha, it probably will. Seemingly every album does these days. I may buy this one though. I haven't bought an album in six months. :lol:

Hahaha, it probably will. Seemingly every album does these days. I may buy this one though. I haven't bought an album in six months. :lol:

I bought Teflon Don and I have to say it was worth the money. I think this album should be good though but I'm not setting my expectations too high.

Although Teflon Don was one of the better albums this year, there's just no way I could purchase a Rick Ross album. Just not a big enough fan. The only albums I ever purchase are guys that I really like like Jay-Z, Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Talib Kweli, Lupe Fiasco...

Yeah man, I'm so happy he's getting away from Cam and doing more independent [expletive]. Although he flows well with Cam you gotta be your own artist and do your own stuff at some point (just like what Pusha T has done now with the Clipse and GOOD music)

• 3 weeks later...