Raptors first scoring option

*Swish*

It's either Bargnani or DeRozan. We don't have a lot of options anyways.

Barganani will have to become the Raptors' leader. He's tall and could rebound the ball pretty easily. He just needs to show efforts every games and hustle for every loose balls.

Which player will be the first scoring option for the Raptors?

Edited by #1hustler

• Owner

It will more than likely be Bargnani, but if you're going to add Weems into the discussion, you can't leave out Jack or DeRozan.

But Andrea should be getting the most touches. I don't remember exactly what he put up last year (around 15-20 PPG), but I do know he wasn't shooting poorly from the floor, and he was also hitting a decent percentage from downtown as well.

It will more than likely be Bargnani, but if you're going to add Weems into the discussion, you can't leave out Jack or DeRozan.

But Andrea should be getting the most touches. I don't remember exactly what he put up last year (around 15-20 PPG), but I do know he wasn't shooting poorly from the floor, and he was also hitting a decent percentage from downtown as well.

My bad man I meant DeRozan. DeRozan is more likely to be a scoring option then Weems.

Bargs but hopefully it slowly turns into Demar throught ou the year since I think he has more potential as an isolation scorer, or at least working off screens, Bargs is pretty much a spot up shooter who occasionally does other things, and until he does those other things more often he can't be relied on heavily offensively.