Bucks' leader

*Swish*

Who's the Buck's leader?

1. Brandon Jennings

2. Andrew Bogut

3. John Salmons

Without John Salmons, the Bucks wouldn't of even make the playoffs. Right away when John Salmons signed with the Bucks, they made a big playoff run and got a good playoff spot. I think they could of beat the Hawks if Bogut wasn't injured.

Without Brandon Jennings, the Bucks wouldn't of make the playoffs either because he had great games with this team. He already scored 55 points in his rookie career. Had a great season and almost won rookie of the year. Was considered as the leader of this team.

Without Andrew Bogut down-low the Bucks wouldn't have a great defense. Andrew is one of the best big man man to man defender of the league after Perkins. He has a lot of shot blocks also and is a great scoring and rebounding player. Could also be considered as a leader.

So who's the best leader of the Bucks? and why?

• Owner

Bogut, and I don't see how anyone else comes close at this point. Salmons was the missing ingredient, but he's no franchise player. I really can't say much about Jennings right now because he hit the rookie wall midway through the year, fatigued quite a bit and started chucking and missing shots.

Andrew Bogut has shown he's a force on both sides of the ball, surprisingly improving his defense last season. He's also their only legit threat down low, and losing him changes the entire course of the Bucks' season over 82 games.

Definitely Bogut, no questions asked. He took his game to the next level last season, became a vital part of the team and when he went down, you knew the Bucks were done. Sure the Hawks gave them a small window of opportunity but that's just because the Hawks are one of the streakiest teams in the league. If they're hot, they'll rain shots on you and rack up the points. If they're cold, teams like the Bucks without their best player stand a chance in a 7 game series. Had Bogut been healthy, they probably would of been in the 2nd round and not the Hawks.

Bogut is the MIlwaukee Bucks.

Bogut is the best player on the team, there is no doubt about that, but I think you could make the argument that Jennings is the leader of the team, or at least will be this upcoming season.

The leader of a team isn't always the best player on that team. Take the Raptors for example, Bargnani is going to be the best player on the team next season, but I don't think there are any questions that Jarrett Jack is going to be the leader of the team next year. I think that you could argue the Bucks will be like that this year as well.

Edited by Built Ford Tough