Did your parents ever catch you in the act?

reno

While you were watching inappropriate videos with yourself? I had a few close experiences in my past, but never go caught. My door didn't have a lock, and usually my parents were asleep by 10 pm, so I put some of my school bags in front of the door. I had my headphones on, so couldn't hear if anyone was trying to come in, but my outer vision saw the door moving and knew right away, my heart stopped for a second. I was able to get rid of it just in time though, it was my dad, thankfully he was not wearing his glasses. Then another time my mom came in during the summer at 2am, asking what am i doing up this late? I was just like nothing, and that was it. Have you ever gotten caught? Or whats some of your own experiences?

Never been caught, but I was watching some videos and my dad knocked on the door so I closed the internet. He wanted to check something, and as he was doing it, a pop up came up with some chick holding soap over her tits and I just walked out of my room before he asked what it was lol

Edited by SRV
  • Like 1

Well, when I was younger, I had a bunk bed and would always sleep on the top bunk. So I was going at it when my mom walked in, luckily I had the blanket covering me and the TV was on. I told her that I was tired and that I was going to bed early. She bought it and said good night.

Not my parents, but my roommate walked in on me jerking it. I was under the covers and literally JUST busted 5 seconds earlier. He didn't notice and I managed to get out of the covers without jizz everywhere, but needless to say I'll be sticking to bathroom sessions from now on.

that must really be awkward.. how did you both react ?

both=you and your gf

My mom walked in when we were like in the act, but like we were under the sheets so she came in and sat on the bed to talk to us. I don't think she realized until she looked on the floor beside my bed and saw all the clothes thrown on the floor. So awkward.

My mom walked in when we were like in the act, but like we were under the sheets so she came in and sat on the bed to talk to us. I don't think she realized until she looked on the floor beside my bed and saw all the clothes thrown on the floor. So awkward.

LOL

kinda like some American Pie [expletive].