Where were you September 11th?

YugoRocketsFan

I was in 4th grade, and everyone in school kept leaving early. I had no idea what was happening, and my moms friend ended up picking me up and taking me home. I really had no idea about the World Trade Center since I was only in 4th grade so it didn't hit me at first, but later on I realized how bad it was.

No one in school knew what happened though, so I didn't find out until I got home.

Edited by SRV

I was in 4th grade. Everyone's parents kept coming to the school and signing them out. I just remember being like "wow, i hope my parents come get me! everyone else is getting to go home at like 10 oclock!"

I didn't even know what a terrorist or terrorist attack was. The principal came into the lunch room and told us all the announcment, and we had no idea what it was. my friend who is like a genius tried explaining it by the other kids and i didn't get it.

for the remainder of the school day since only about 5-7 kids were left in each class we went outside and basically had recess for 3 hours.

http://carrotworkers.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/120378_%5Bexpletive%5D_you.jpg

READ MY POST NEXT tIME. I was young so for me planes and fire was actually really cool to watch

Even though it was VERY obvious that people died? You were what, 2 at the time then?

I was living in California, so everything had happened before I went to school.

I came back from school and I saw my parents watching TV and concentrated.. I went to see what was on the TV and I saw the planes crash in the tours! I was really young so I thought it was SO COOL

Oh yeah man, me too, it was so TOTALLY AWESOME. I live in NY, you should see how cool it was for our point of view! We had the opportunity to think "what if they attack the nuclear facility a half hour from here and wipe my town off the map." So cool.

Edited by Fish7718

Oh yeah man, me too, it was so TOTALLY AWESOME. I live in NY, you should see how cool it was for our point of view! We had the opportunity to think "what if they attack the nuclear facility a half hour from here and wipe my town off the map." So cool.

I was 6 years old you retard......... At 6 years old you don't have a clue whats a nuclear bomb and all this crap..

So you guys expect a 6 year old kid to know the severity of 9/11?

You guys just hate children man. I think you guys are child molesters, real talk.

Unlike you and Sacha, others here have at least some understanding of reality.

I agree with #1hustler, even though I don't think it's right to think it's like cool or whatever, I see where he's coming from. He was only 6.

Agreed. I can't fault him that much. I would probably think the action and explosions looked intriguing at that age.

I had just turned 7 when it happened..and at that age you know when to separate a tragic accident from something COOL by the reaction of the people around you. Obviously I didn't fully understand what was happening but I knew it was something really bad.

I had just turned 7 when it happened..and at that age you know when to separate a tragic accident from something COOL by the reaction of the people around you. Obviously I didn't fully understand what was happening but I knew it was something really bad.

First reaction from a 6 year old:

Hmm, must be the Taliban, or possibly Al Qaeda. Possibly from Saudi Arabia? I don't know we have been fighting with Afghanistan for a while now, or hell it might even be an indirect result from the Cold War. Now that I think of it, I bet Bin Laden did it

That's what every first grader thinks, right?

First reaction from a 6 year old:

Hmm, must be the Taliban, or possibly Al Qaeda. Possibly from Saudi Arabia? I don't know we have been fighting with Afghanistan for a while now, or hell it might even be an indirect result from the Cold War. Now that I think of it, I bet Bin Laden did it

That's what every first grader thinks, right?

Yes, that's def. how they all think...stop tryin to be a smartass dude.

You see a building on fire which a plane has just crashed into...you know the building is filled with people. Just be hearing the people around you, you know many people have died, and by the age of 6, you should know have a basic concept of what death means. Yes..real cool.

I understand he was talking about the fire, explosions, blah blah that was cool..but by 6, you know that isnt some video game and its real life.

• Like 4