WNBA Finals Thread

Poe

The game is tied at the half with a buzzer beater from Marquez. The Dream's defense has been outstanding. They are forcing turnovers and keeping the Storm from getting inside while running and gunning on offense. They are just playing with a ton of energy in an attempt to outplay the Storm's talented line up. It's amazing how they are managing to keep the game close even though their star player McCoughtry was in foul trouble.

Also, usually when I watch basketball I'll grow a liking for certain players, often times they aren't even stars. For the Dream it's Shalee Lehning, and her playstyle has impressed me. She does so many things on the court, plays very good defense, draws charges, moves the ball well on offense, is creative with her passes, and even rebounds well. She's a lot like a young Rondo where she's everything but a scoring threat. Players sag off of her, and she doesn't even shoot free throws well. Being that she's only a 24 year old 2nd year pro, I wonder if her game will develop the same way Rondo's did.

Guest Michael Jordan

The game is tied at the half with a buzzer beater from Marquez. The Dream's defense has been outstanding. They are forcing turnovers and keeping the Storm from getting inside while running and gunning on offense. They are just playing with a ton of energy in an attempt to outplay the Storm's talented line up. It's amazing how they are managing to keep the game close even though their star player McCoughtry was in foul trouble.

Also, usually when I watch basketball I'll grow a liking for certain players, often times they aren't even stars. For the Dream it's Shalee Lehning, and her playstyle has impressed me. She does so many things on the court, plays very good defense, draws charges, moves the ball well on offense, is creative with her passes, and even rebounds well. She's a lot like a young Rondo where she's everything but a scoring threat. Players sag off of her, and she doesn't even shoot free throws well. Being that she's only a 24 year old 2nd year pro, I wonder if her game will develop the same way Rondo's did.

I'll watch the 2nd half after FIBA ends.

USA!

Damn it, I missed all but the last 40 seconds of this game. I was really looking forward to watching it but had a lot of errands to run today before I got home. I could have sworn that McCoughtry's last shot was going to go in to send the game into overtime.