Heat Will Always Keep At Least One Member Of Big 3 On Floor

The Regime

The Heat will make sure at least one of their big three, Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh, is always on the floor during the 10-11 season, at least until games are decided.

Erik Spoelstra indicated how he intends to use James, letting him play small forward, point guard and power forward.

``I made the point to LeBron that I don't want to reinvent his game,'' Spoelstra said. ``I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. As a two-time MVP, we want to make sure what he does best, he will be able to do in our system.''

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69177/20100919/heat_will_always_keep_at_least_one_member_of_big_3_on_floor/

Kind of expected, but I'll put it up regardless for conversation sake.

I doubt they will be on if its a blowout. Thats one thing that Spo does that pisses me off. He has everything coordinated..last year Wade always rested the start of the 2nd and 4th, no matter how close the game was. He never played it by situation, he just stuck to the rotation. I am hoping all three of them are on a lot though, I don't want like 10 minutes of them being on at the same time, that would be wack.

I doubt they will be on if its a blowout. Thats one thing that Spo does that pisses me off. He has everything coordinated..last year Wade always rested the start of the 2nd and 4th, no matter how close the game was. He never played it by situation, he just stuck to the rotation. I am hoping all three of them are on a lot though, I don't want like 10 minutes of them being on at the same time, that would be wack.

10 mins? Thats too short. You should have them play a lot together so they can get chemistry, thats whats the most important thing to do for the Heat, achieve chemistry between the big 3.

I'm sure in tough games they'll each be playing around 25-30 minutes together given that they will most likely play close to 38 or so minutes.

Bosh, LeBron, and Wade all were players that had to sometimes carry their team, and they were basically playing 40 minutes. If you took them out, their teams would stink but for them its different now. I can see their minutes per game lowering by about 3-4 minutes, but thats it.