Bigger Douche?

Check my Stats

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No it hurt because of how he did it, of course if he was a scrub and left I wouldn't care I still don't get how that is relevant, there are standards that apply to different level of athletes all the time. If Wade left after basically lying about your chances to retain him I am sure you would be disappointed as well, especially after he won you a title. I would have been content if Bosh left quietly and professionally, instead of being an attention whore and lying to the city of Toronto.

Bosh played with a lot of solid talent, let's not overlook this... while it obviously wasn't championship talent, Bosh had plenty of rock solid guys the past 2 seasons, both missing the playoffs. He should share just as much blame as the managerial team as far as I am concerned.

Yes it does matter what he said, it is part of being a professional athlete, especially when you call a place home for 7 years. Shaq brought you an NBA championship, it isn't even comparable, besides the fact I can't remember him really saying anything bad about Miami anyways? What you have done should obviously be remembered, but so should how you act. Does VC get remembered for being the best Raptor ever? No, he gets remembered for [expletive]ing us over, obviously what VC did was worse, but the point remains the same.

Bosh had every right to leave the Toronto Raptors, and while i feel like I am repeating myself, he just went about it in a disappointing way, this is all I am saying.

Had people been talking about Amar'e the same way as Bosh, I'd defend him just as much.

Again, completely different circumstances. The Suns wouldn't give Amare max money, while the Raptors were throwing the house at Bosh. Bosh acted like a girl this off-season, while Amare humbly went about himself joining New York.

any particular reason hustler, or just getting that post count up?

no one is a douche bag in my opinion. Bosh didn't have an amazing team to help him so he decided to leave and Melo has all the rights to decide to leave the Nuggets if he feels that he could win with a better team then the Nuggets. I don't care about my post counts anymore as you could see.. I don't post a lot anymore but that's not where we should discuss that. I think that Melo has all the rights of doing whatever he wants. He worked his [expletive] off to go to the NBA and becoming one of the best players in the game.

Doesn't mean he's a douche. As long as he doesn't go to the Miami Heat