ALDS Discussion: New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins

Phightins

Definitely was strike 3, but honestly... Pavano has gotten every single call off the plate this entire game, so I don't want to hear complaints. He must have paid someone off before the game with all that money he robbed from the Yankees.

How about when he pitched over the plate and Mauer had to reach to his right to catch the ball? That was called a ball. Same thing happened to Andy. I'm not saying that the umpire is siding the Yankees, but holy hell, be consistent and have an actual strike zone.

Don't take this the wrong way, but Flash, since when you do follow baseball? I didn't realize you even liked it. :o

My entire life actually. Its all good though.

Back to the game, has there been a more valuable player in baseball for the past 15 years or so than Mariano Rivera?

Good game, Twins.

Hey cutie. Looks like you guys are gonna face the Rangers in the next round. I am never tempted to root for the Yankees, but in that series I might. I despise the Rangers more then anyone else in baseball. Ill root for yall if you are a good classy sport and beat the Rangers into a pulp. Got it? ;)

Hey cutie. Looks like you guys are gonna face the Rangers in the next round. I am never tempted to root for the Yankees, but in that series I might. I despise the Rangers more then anyone else in baseball. Ill root for yall if you are a good classy sport and beat the Rangers into a pulp. Got it? ;)

What's to hate about the Rangers man?

What's to hate about the Rangers man?

If you were a fan of an AL West team you would know. First of all Kinsler is a douche and I hate him, hes always talking junk and outside of this year his team has never owned up to it. Their always startin fights in the games. And they took Vlad from us, and I dont like how Vlad went to our division rival and all of a sudden starts lighting it up because he felt motivated again. Vlad failed so many times in the postseason for us, he better fail again this year or else. Oh and CJ Wilson is always talking [expletive] too, that guy runs his mouth too much. Their just a bunch of fake thugs really. :angry:

Oh and Cobb I do follow baseball, die hard Angel fan and mad they didnt make it this year.

Edited by kingfish

If you were a fan of an AL West team you would know. First of all Kinsler is a douche and I hate him, hes always talking junk and outside of this year his team has never owned up to it. Their always startin fights in the games. And they took Vlad from us, and I dont like how Vlad went to our division rival and all of a sudden starts lighting it up because he felt motivated again. Vlad failed so many times in the postseason for us, he better fail again this year or else. Oh and CJ Wilson is always talking [expletive] too, that guy runs his mouth too much. Their just a bunch of fake thugs really. :angry:

Oh and Cobb I do follow baseball, die hard Angel fan and mad they didnt make it this year.

Haha, alright. I just haven't seen you around the baseball at all this season.