LeBron Dunked on Video to be Released Tonight!

Yeah this dunk wasn't THAT bad. Yeah LeBron got postered, but this wasn't the first time it has happened, and it won't be the last. It happens to everyone, but he(or Nike, doesn't really matter who it was) just made it 2304982309482x worse by taking the tapes.

lmao guys LeBron didn't take the tape, he didn't ask for it to get taken away. It was NIKE'S idea to do it, so stop calling LeBron a cry baby lmao.

lmao yes he did!! even if he didnt he didnt come out and say anything about it or say it wasnt a big deal hes just ignored this whole thing and tried to hide it, its his camp and he knows damn well whats going on in it if he didnt want to take the tapes away nike wouldnt have done that on their own, and i wonder why they didnt say anything to the cameramen when they were filming it in the first place. lmao lmao lmao lmao.......lmao. its not the dunk people are mad about its that he tried to be a cry baby about it....lmao? lmao!

to all those who say "its nikes fault .. not lebron"

if lebron was any kind of a mature and smart person, he would TELL NIKE TO RELEASE IT CAUSE ITS NOT A BIG DEAL .. believe it or not lebron does have some pull at nike

now he looks even more like a jerk for not stepping up and releasing it

Edited by MaxaMillion711

All the hype seemed as if Jordan Crawford did a windmill 360 dunk on LeBron... yet it was only a simple dunk. I'm disappoint in LeBron, such a sore loser. Whinges over a simple dunk.

All the hype seemed as if Jordan Crawford did a windmill 360 dunk on LeBron... yet it was only a simple dunk. I'm disappoint in LeBron, such a sore loser. Whinges over a simple dunk.

Despite all the hype, I knew it was going to be a simple dunk. He's just a college kid, he's not gonna be able to do that wide open let alone on LeBron.

And whinges? :lol:

According to The Sporting Blog, TMZ paid $3000 for their clip, and ebaumnation.com paid $5000 for theirs. There were also offers from ESPN of $500, and Gawker Media (parent of Deadspin) was willing to go as high as $10,000.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/07/23/how-much-did-websites-pay-for-video-of-lebron-getting-dunked-on/#cont