Arena Music

Newman

Don't know whether this would belong in the video game forum, music forum, here or even off-topic. Feel free to move it mods if you don't think it's the right spot.

Now, I am a 2k11 addict now and the custom music function is something that I take advantage of. Other guys have made songs specifically made for each team, but as the new season has just began, teams have made updates to their playlists so....

If you know any song that your team or any other team plays now during their:

1. Tip-off

2. During timeouts

3. When they bring the ball up the court

Or as a defense chant, team chant or even a specific sound for a player when he scores, let me know. Just post here or PM me, I'll keep updating the list for each team. Every song helps.

Lakers

Tip-off: I got a feeling - BEP

Ball up court: Benny and the Jets

76ers

Timeout: Taio Cruz - Dynamite

Edited by Newman

Haha yeah I got my stuff from there. But they are looking for help in getting songs from the new season. If you guys know any new songs that teams have used this season it would only help speed up the process in getting a realistic playlist for teams.

The music at Wells Fargo Center for the Sixers is absolutely brutal. I think I heard that song "Dynamite" at least 3 times last night, no joke. The only songs they have played consistently, that I can recall, are "Jump" by Van Halen for jump balls, and "Allentown" by Billy Joel (FTW!!!!) for every time AI hit a big shot last year. That doesn't really have any impact now though. Also, "The House is Rockin'" by Stevie Ray Vaughan is played when the stupid rabbit and his friends are shooting t-shirts into the stands. That probably can't be incorporated into a video game though, ha! Other than that, the music selection is horrific.

Edited by Phightins
  • Like 1