Ten Favorite Games Ever ?

Oliver P

Extremely similar...

here are the very minor differences

Just watching that video is making me consider downloading an emulator and playing it :lol:

Haha you should do that, I downloaded a SNES emulator as soon as I got my computer, two years ago, and the first game I played was Link to the Past of course.

I also downloaded a Genesis, Master Sytem, Arcade and Nin 64 emulator. It's great to play all these games, especially that I thought that I would never have another chance to ever play them haha.

my snes was dominated by super mario world

Yeah it's, with Street Fighter II and Zelda, the first game that I had on Super Nes. Really amazing game indeed, I don't know how many times I played it... My favorite Mario, with the 64 one and Super Mario Bros 3.

Oh and Super Mario World 2 too, I don't know how could I forget about this one... Great game. The graphics were absolutely unbelievable, the best graphics of the SNES for sure.

You should def try OoT amazing game, first game that really revolutionized the side quests. Was really ahead of its time, it could come out today and still be an awesome game, that's how good it was.

BTW - I DL'd oblivion and played through the beginning but I don't think my Laptop can run it, everytime I get in a battle and the game has to load 3 or 4 enemies the game gets extremely laggy.

Try running it on low settings.

As far as controllers go..I prefer the keyboard and mouse myself. But like Moe said xpadder works good.

Try running it on low settings.

As far as controllers go..I prefer the keyboard and mouse myself. But like Moe said xpadder works good.

Yeah I DL'd Xpadder but theres a lot of work to do...plus I can't find my controller :(

It was running great until I delivered the Amulet to Jauffre and I go in a fight with some chick in the city and i accidently hit a horse, the game got laggy, even on it's lowest settings :unsure:

Yeah I DL'd Xpadder but theres a lot of work to do...plus I can't find my controller :(

It was running great until I delivered the Amulet to Jauffre and I go in a fight with some chick in the city and i accidently hit a horse, the game got laggy, even on it's lowest settings :unsure:

have you tried to play morrowind? its exactly the same but not as good graphics and you computer should run it a lot easier

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

http://i.imgur.com/VgeSo.jpg

this is even better than the G-Man version I saw the other day :lmao:

I don't know if anyone else besides dbf has played it, but Super Mario 3D Land is pretty damn good. Probably doesn't crack my top ten, but it is a great game. The main series of Mario games and the main spinoff series have been on a roll since Mario Sunshine, which many thought was a weak link:

Mario Advance 4 if you want to count that

Paper Mario TTYD

Super Mario 64 DS if you want to count that

NSMB

Mario Galaxy

NSMBWii

Mario Galaxy 2

Mario 3D Land

Edited by Lkr