Ten Favorite Games Ever ?

Oliver P

What are your favorite ten video games ever ?

Well I don't play video games as much as I used to but I still like it some time, and I would say that my ten favorite games ever are definitely those ones :

The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past (Super Nes)

Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)

Sonic The Hedgehog (Genesis)

Flashback (Genesis)

Street Fighter II (Arcade)

Super Mario Kart (Super Nes)

Toejam and Earl (Genesis)

Double Dragon (Arcade)

Crusader of Centy (Genesis)

Castle of Illusion (Master System)

In no particular order...

1. Final Fantasy VIII

2. Kingdom Hearts II

3. Final Fantasy X

4. Rock Band 2

5. Super Smash Bros. Melee

6. Donkey Kong 2 (SNES)

7. Legend of Zelda: OoT (N64)

8. WWF No Mercy (N64)

9. Pokemon series (handheld)

10. Battle Toads and Double Dragons

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

wow 10 games? let me give this a shot...

1. Deus Ex... most have probably never heard of it, but if you like computer games it's worth hitting up, love this game

2. Donky Kong series for Super Nintendo... used to play this with the old man and my brother for hours on end as a kid lol

3. NHL 09 (and beyond)... game is just absolutely awesome, without it, not sure I'd still have my xbox

4. WWF Smackdown for PS1... such a sweet game

5. Roller Coaster Tycoon... was I the only kid addicted to this when younger?

6. NBA Live with Vince Carter on the cover.... this game is legitimately why I became so interested in basketball lol

7. James Bond.... it's so low because I never had N64... but whenever I got a chance to play it at my friends, God I loved it

8. That Mario game for Super Nintendo that had them all... pretty fun game

9. COD series..... get bored of these games fast but they are always worth buying

10. Blades of steel.... yeah I know it came out before I was born but my Dad passed this game on down to me and I loved it

1. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

2. WWF No Mercy

3. Resident Evil 4

4. Knights of the old republic

5. Final Fantasy series

6. NBA 2k series

7. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

8. Persona 4

9. Super Smash Bros Melee

10. Tales of the Abyss

Other fighting games like Marvel vs Capcom 2, Mortal Kombat and the Dead or Alive series are honorable mentions. My list is mostly full of rpgs.

Edited by Dash

In no particular order...

1. Final Fantasy VIII

2. Kingdom Hearts II

3. Final Fantasy X

4. Rock Band 2

6. Donkey Kong 2 (SNES)

7. Legend of Zelda: OoT (N64)

8. WWF No Mercy (N64)

9. Pokemon series (handheld)

10. Battle Toads and Double Dragons

Changed from Fable to SSBM. I completely forgot about that game, I spent so much time on that game. Luigi FTW.

Ridiculously hard to pick 10, I'm a huge gamer and have way too many favorites. Here are the top 10 that came to mind:

1. Toejam and Earl (Genesis)

2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

3. Wrestlemania 2000 (N64)

4. Demon's Souls (PS3) / Ninja Gaiden (XBOX) - Two of the hardest games I've played through of recent memory

5. Final Fantasy IX (PS)

6. Final Fantasy VII (PS)

7. Final Fantasy X (PS2)

8. Final Fantasy IV (SNES)

9. Final Fantasy VI (SNES)

10. Socom 2 (PS2)

Edited by IllWill21

First game I can remember in a while where I finished it, sat back, sighed, and had a huge smile of satisfaction on my face. Totally worth the frustration and difficulty playing through.

Plus, my character is beast mode now... Get it and I can help you through some of the stages :)

Nice, I might borrow it from a friend later but it might be a while with the difficulty and grinding.

Yeah, if you're time restricted, hold off for now. Just as a measuring stick, I died at least 50 times on a single stage... and when you die, all your souls (currency in the game) sit at the spot that you died, and you have to start over at the beginning of the stage and run all the way through all the enemies and back to your bloodstain to get your souls back. Oh, did I mention that when you die you go into soul form and have half health? Well now you know. Oh, I forgot the part where every time you die on a level, the enemies become 8% stronger? Yeah, that too.

lol but hit me up if you grab it and I'll help.

• Like 1

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (GC)

2. Kingdom Hearts (PS2)

3. Final Fantasy X (PS2)

4. Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2)

5. Grand Theft Auto IV (XBOX 360)

6. Resident Evil 4 (GC)

7. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (XBOX 360)

8. Ghost Recon 2 (PS2)

9. Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow (GB)

10. MLB 2001 (PS)/MVP Baseball 2005 (GC)

Hmmm. These aren't really in order, too hard to rate them, but here's my top ten.

1. Final Fantasy VI

2. World of Warcraft

3. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

4. Assassin's Creed II

6. StarCraft

7. Pokemon Yellow

8. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

9. Final Fantasy X

10. Goldeneye 007

^^^ RE4 and Resident Evil for Gamecube were incredible.

EDIT: RE2 for PS and Code Veronica for Dreamcast were sick too.

The first RE game I got was RE2 for PS2 and I remember I was terrified to play it, but I loved playing it. Although I could never play it at night because just the intro where the dude goes "RESIDENT...EVIL....2222222222222" creepy [expletive]

So when RE4 came out and I was a little older, I had my christmas money and had no clue what to buy. I wanted another GC game because I didn't have a lot, and I read good things about RE4 so I got it. Probably the first game I had ever spent $50 on and spent on a "hope" that it would be good. So glad it didn't disappoint. Aside from those 2 the only 1 I ever got was RE5 :(

The first RE game I got was RE2 for PS2 and I remember I was terrified to play it, but I loved playing it. Although I could never play it at night because just the intro where the dude goes "RESIDENT...EVIL....2222222222222" creepy [expletive]

So when RE4 came out and I was a little older, I had my christmas money and had no clue what to buy. I wanted another GC game because I didn't have a lot, and I read good things about RE4 so I got it. Probably the first game I had ever spent $50 on and spent on a "hope" that it would be good. So glad it didn't disappoint. Aside from those 2 the only 1 I ever got was RE5 :(

If you have a Wii, you should get the Resident Evil remake for it. It's the first game, but completely redone graphic wise for the Wii, and it looks amazing. Probably the scariest game I've seen (watched my little brother play through it).

If you have a Wii, you should get the Resident Evil remake for it. It's the first game, but completely redone graphic wise for the Wii, and it looks amazing. Probably the scariest game I've seen (watched my little brother play through it).

Thanks for tip, just looked at a clip on youtube, does look pretty awesome, I'll probably check it out in the future.

1. All the Pokemon games

2. Halo: Combat Evolved

3. Halo 2

4. Halo 3

5. Halo Wars

6. Halo 3: ODST

7. Halo: Reach

8. Halo: Combat Evolved for PC

9. Halo 2 for PC

10. All the Lord of the Rings games

Edited by Cobb

lmao when I was 11 I swapped games with one of the 12 year olds on my baseball team, I gave him one of the NBA Live's and he gave me the first Resident Evil for PS. I went home and played it after our game, when it was all dark out (it was a night game on the lighted field, so maybe 10 PM)... I walked through the first couple parts, creeped as hell, up to the first cutscene where they show the zombie eating a dude... [expletive] my pants, screamed, and ran upstairs. It was so scary for me at that age, lol.

Another scary moment, my brother had one of the Police Quest games for the CPU, I was a little younger this time, like 7 or 8. Opening scene is a crime scene, you're looking around for clues... click around, couldn't figure out what to do. Clicked the dumpster, and a loud noise goes off and there's a kid in there all sliced up and dead in the dumpster... SCREAMED, like the reaction of the fat kid with the scary maze game, and wouldn't sleep with the lights off for a solid month. Awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh87njiWTmw

lmao when I was 11 I swapped games with one of the 12 year olds on my baseball team, I gave him one of the NBA Live's and he gave me the first Resident Evil for PS. I went home and played it after our game, when it was all dark out (it was a night game on the lighted field, so maybe 10 PM)... I walked through the first couple parts, creeped as hell, up to the first cutscene where they show the zombie eating a dude... [expletive] my pants, screamed, and ran upstairs. It was so scary for me at that age, lol.

Another scary moment, my brother had one of the Police Quest games for the CPU, I was a little younger this time, like 7 or 8. Opening scene is a crime scene, you're looking around for clues... click around, couldn't figure out what to do. Clicked the dumpster, and a loud noise goes off and there's a kid in there all sliced up and dead in the dumpster... SCREAMED, like the reaction of the fat kid with the scary maze game, and wouldn't sleep with the lights off for a solid month. Awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh87njiWTmw

LMAO! Yeah I'll never forget when I was playin RE2 they would have those little door opening scenes, where you open the door slowly, and you never know when a zombie is coming out. Or when one time in the police station you are just walking on the bottom floor, and you walk past a window, and it breaks and like arms come out and grab you, that [expletive] used to terrify my so much.

Right in the beginning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KHqZzWem_E

Edited by STATCity

the post containing battletoads made my day

NO WAY!! I had no clue what that game was, so I just looked it up on youtube. ME AND BUDDY USED TO PLAY THIS [expletive] ALL THE TIME LOL!!

The game is [expletive]ing sick. I've been trying to find it for a decent price ever since I bought a NES/SNES combo. My cousin and I played the hell out of the game. It's a freaking classic.