Randy Moss waived by Vikings

NomarFachix

Filed to NFL net Moss waived

michaelombardi

Michael Lombardi

NFL Network's Mike Lombardi reports that the Vikings have waived Randy Moss.

If the report is correct, the Vikings have given up on Moss just four games after acquiring him for a third-round pick on October 5. After calling out the coaching staff in his Sunday night press conference, Moss refused to travel with his teammates back to Minnesota, instead staying in Boston with his family. He'll now be subject to the waivers process, with any team claiming him on the hook for his $6.4 million salary prorated over the rest of the season. The winless Bills have first dibs.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=188678&id=1655

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Edited by IllWill21

WTF?

my thoughts exactly, i just saw this like 10 secs ago and all i can say is holy [expletive]ing [expletive]. i want explanations..but on a brighter note.

Who won that trade now huh haters? HAHA. Best team in the NFL right now and lovin it.

• Owner

The Pats are going to have to wait and hope none of those bottom-feeders (or, well, every other team in the league) doesn't pick him up off waivers first. Don't forget, waiver order goes from worst record to best before Moss becomes an unrestricted FA.

Would you take any of those guys over Randy Moss?

Just sayin..

Yes, yes I would. I think you'll find the Chargers would too, when they don't claim him.

There are a ton of reasons, but I'm not really interested in getting into it. I'll just say that I'd take Moss over Manningham, but I wouldn't take Moss over Manningham... if that makes sense.