Randy Moss waived by Vikings

NomarFachix

The Dolphins will claim him and not play him before he goes back to NE... Otherwise Miami is run by dummies.

He's exactly what they need opposite Marshall. A deep threat to stretch field and it also puts Bess in the slot.

Marshall has already professed his opinion that they should go out and get Moss. I would [expletive] my pants if we ended up getting him, that would definitly fix our red zone woes.

Henning the OC is more to blame than anyone for their red-zone issues. He flat out sucks.

I was very surprised when I saw this on ESPN. Some teams that I could see interested are the Indianapolis Colts (with their receiver injury issues), or maybe even the Kansas City Chiefs to add another receiving threat to their offense. I'm sure the Bills are going to take a look at him, but the attitude issues are definitely not what they need for their young franchise.

Colts are better off without him. His ego wouldn't allow him to play with Manning.