Eddy Curry To The Heat?

Pooh25

On a more serious note from my last post, even if Curry is playing like he did at his peak (which ain't happening), he just doesn't fit in to what the Heat need. Yes, he can score in the post, but THAT IS IT! At his best he was one of the worst rebounding big men in the league, he is an absolute defensive liability (at least most defensive liabilities at the C position can block 1 shot per game...Curry couldn't), and he is VERY turnover prone who has NEVER averaged 1.0 assist per game. That's just from an on-court perspective. Off the court his attitude and personality could not be any further from what the Heat organization represents.

If miraculously he finds a way onto the wagon, all the Heat want/expect is 6 fouls.

Nope. I don't have any evidence that Earl Boykins can't dunk either.

You can make a logical assumption that he can't because of his height and the fact that we've never ever seen him do it. At least saying Boykins can't dunk wouldn't be a baseless assertion.

You can make a logical assumption that he can't because of his height and the fact that we've never ever seen him do it. At least saying Boykins can't dunk wouldn't be a baseless assertion.

Okay. Eddy Curry can dunk. I still don't want him, and neither would Riles. He doesn't deserve a championship ring, anyway.

Got any videos made more recently than 2007?

Here's a video uploaded today, practicing with Azubuike. That recent enough for you? Maybe if you stopped trying to be an [expletive] you wouldn't like such an [expletive]. How dat crow taste?

Edited by STATCity
  • Like 4

Here's a video uploaded today, practicing with Azubuike. That recent enough for you? Maybe if you stopped trying to be an [expletive] you wouldn't like such an [expletive]. How dat crow taste?

I love how Knicks fans are so worked up over me bad mouthing Eddy Curry. Geez, you guys sure love that guy spending his 10M/year on Limo drivers and personal chefs that help him maintain his 300+ lbs frame. It's like you guys really want him to get a championship ring with Miami.

Edited by Poe

I love how Knicks fans are so worked up over me bad mouthing Eddy Curry. Geez, you guys sure love that guy spending his 10M/year on Limo drivers and personal chefs that help him maintain his 300+ lbs frame. It's like you guys really want him to get a championship ring with Miami.

They aren't worked up. They've been bad-mouthing Curry as long as they've been here. You said Curry couldn't dunk, Illwill made a joke which you took far too seriously, then STAT City proved you wrong.

• Like 2

They aren't worked up. They've been bad-mouthing Curry as long as they've been here. You said Curry couldn't dunk, Illwill made a joke which you took far too seriously, then STAT City proved you wrong.

^^ This lol 100% true.

lmao pwnt

Pwnt? Hmmm... Odd. All he was doing was getting protective over an overweight, severely underperforming bench player that's eating up 10M/year of the Knicks money.

I guess I just don't understand the "pwnage" game.

Fine, you guys are right. Pat Riley should accept him and his super awesome post game. It's not like his lack of ability to do anything else productive on and off the basketball court will make getting his ability to do a couple post moves a worthy acquisition.

Edited by Poe

And that's where they took me too seriously. I obviously know a 6-11 Eddy Curry can dunk -_-

Pwnt? Hmmm... Odd. All he was doing was getting protective over an overweight, severely underperforming bench player that's eating up 10M/year of the Knicks money.

I guess I just don't understand the "pwnage" game.

Fine, you guys are right. Pat Riley should accept him and his super awesome post game. It's not his lack of ability to do anything else productive on and off the basketball court will make getting his ability to do a couple post moves a worthy acquisition.

You're still missing the point -_-

We aren't mad that Curry sucks, or that you think Curry sucks, or that you are saying Curry sucks. We were mad because IllWill made a joke and you started acting like a douche, over reacting about the joke.

You're still missing the point -_-

We aren't mad that Curry sucks, or that you think Curry sucks, or that you are saying Curry sucks. We were mad because IllWill made a joke and you started acting like a douche, over reacting about the joke.

Where did I act like a douche? lol. The most "douche" thing I said was pointing out how you guys were protecting him, or at least appeared to be.

Edited by Poe

Where did I act like a douche? lol. The most "douche" thing I said was pointing out how you guys were protecting him, or at least appeared to be.

They didn't appear to be protecting him. And the douche part is when you said, "Do you have a video more recent than 2007?" which, to answer the post where you quoted me, is where you "appeared" to actually not know Curry could dunk as a near 7ftr, or were just being a douche.