Eddy Curry To The Heat?

Pooh25

They didn't appear to be protecting him. And the douche part is when you said, "Do you have a video more recent than 2007?" which, to answer the post where you quoted me, is where you "appeared" to actually not know Curry could dunk as a near 7ftr, or were just being a douche.

Or I was asking for a video more recent, and therefore more relevant. Of course he can dunk, but from what I was hearing, he has difficulty dunking in game situations the last couple years.

Or I was asking for a video more recent, and therefore more relevant. Of course he can dunk, but from what I was hearing, he has difficulty dunking in game situations the last couple years.

The smiley in his post when he posted that first Curry video should have been your cue it was a joke. When you asked for a video more recent, you showed you actually did not know he could dunk nowadays, or were just being a douche. I'm assuming the latter.

But now you're just being difficult...

The smiley in his post when he posted that first Curry video should have been your cue it was a joke. When you asked for a video more recent, you showed you actually did not know he could dunk nowadays, or were just being a douche. I'm assuming the latter.

But now you're just being difficult...

I've already told you my intention in my last post. But if "douche" means "person who asks questions", then yeah, I guess I am one.

And I didn't actually realize he was joking initially. It seemed more to me like he was trying to prove me wrong, and using the ":lol:" smiley in a sarcastic way like a lot of people do as if to say "duh he can dunk", so I asked for a more recent video showing that he can still dunk in the same manner in a traffic situation. So seeing him taking it more seriously with asking me if I can prove he can't dunk, therefor asking me to disprove a negative, I sarcastically pointed out that I can't prove a 5'5'' guy can't dunk.

I suppose it was a misunderstanding. And we're totally over-analyzing this.

Edited by Poe

I've already told you my intention in my last post. But if "douche" means "person who asks questions", then yeah, I guess I am one.

Do you like [expletive] up your [expletive]?

Asking questions and being a douche. I'm a magician.

And I didn't actually realize he was joking initially. It seemed more to me like he was trying to prove me wrong, and using the ":lol:" smiley in a sarcastic way like a lot of people do as if to say "duh he can dunk", so I asked for a more recent video showing that he can still dunk in the same manner in a traffic situation. So seeing him taking it more seriously with asking me if I can prove he can't dunk, therefor asking me to disprove a negative, I sarcastically pointed out that I can't prove a 5'5'' guy can't dunk.

I said, clear as day, unpucker your butthole, it was a joke. Not sure if you skipped over that, but that would seem a pretty clear indication of what I intended with my initial response. "Stop being so serious, I was kidding" I guess might have spelled it out better for you, not sure.

Do you like [expletive] up your [expletive]?

Asking questions and being a douche. I'm a magician.

I still don't see how that is being a douche. Being a douche to me is mistreating someone. Asking questions is harmless, no matter how odd the question.

I said, clear as day, unpucker your butthole, it was a joke. Not sure if you skipped over that, but that would seem a pretty clear indication of what I intended with my initial response. "Stop being so serious, I was kidding" I guess might have spelled it out better for you, not sure.

Fine.

I still don't see how that is being a douche. Being a douche to me is mistreating someone. Asking questions is harmless, no matter how odd the question.

I forgot you were the one who defended Wade in the WTC comment, forget I said anything...

:)

Good talk Poe, ttyl.

• Owner

It has everything to do with Riley supposedly being perfect, sorry to say it. The article offended Poe from the start...why would Riley even CONSIDER someone who is not as good as anyone else on the Heat? Why would Riley go after Curry when he already has former all-star Magloire, defensive sensation Anthony, steel ankle Ilgauskas and Pitiful Pittman? No scrubs on this 2011 champion roster, guys.

Looking at recent posts, and really, posts since July...it's obvious the idea is to be hated more than anyone else. Got that LeBron swag, I guess. I know a few Lakers fans that played the same game over at JBB, making enemies on purpose.

It's unfortunate you are a completely changed poster. Someone else brought this up to me the other day, actually, and I didn't even answer the PM...but, quite frankly, they were spot-on.

u guys r being rediculous... How many times does he have to reiterate tht he diidnt kno tht u were kidding. Cut him some slack [expletive].. U guys r relentless. N besides idk where u [expletive] from illwill but id get pissed if someone told me to "unpucker my butthole" n id get all pissy too so u really need to stfu.

Edited by Abro