2010 elections

Dash

I wish Rick Perry would go, Bill White would be an amazing Governor.

Bill White was a great mayor here in Houston and while I do disagree with some of Perry's policies, I decided to back up Good Hair. I'm surprised that this race isn't closer though, I thought a lot of voters would have turned on Perry after he skipped out on the debate.

Hoping the Dems can at least hold on to the Senate. It really doesn't help anything get accomplished if the Republicans hold the House/Senate and we have a Democratic President.

It is interesting that after tonight, the Republican party in Colorado could no longer be a recognized party :lol:

I'm keeping an eye on the FL Governor race. Very close right now.

Hopefully Sharon Angle does not win in Nevada

Hoping the Dems can at least hold on to the Senate. It really doesn't help anything get accomplished if the Republicans hold the House/Senate and we have a Democratic President.

It is interesting that after tonight, the Republican party in Colorado could no longer be a recognized party :lol:

I'm keeping an eye on the FL Governor race. Very close right now.

Hopefully Sharon Angle does not win in Nevada

Agreed, the next two years would just be a standoff if the Republicans take over the Senate. Nothing would get done and that is actually the last thing this country needs. House is obviously lost but like you said it would be incredible if the Democrats can hold onto the Senate.

Glad to see that Marco won the seat here. I think he is a real rising star who could make noise for a possible 2016 nomination. Hopefully Scott holds on to his lead here as well.

OH PLEASEEEEEE NO

You talk so much about wanting better leaders, but then you want to elect a criminal?

You didn't have to register. Democrats are notorious for having people illegally vote.

On a serious note, why didn't you register?

I'm not sure. I never really gave it much thought that I wasn't registered. :lol: :lol: :lol: