Hello....

• Owner

I'd argue that McGrady is a point-forward, but I'd have to point backwards to prove it, since the guy hasn't done a damn thing for a couple of years.

Kidding. ;)

Welcome to the site. :dribble:

dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao dwight > yao

Welcome. Try not to get banned within the first week.

I'd argue that McGrady is a point-forward, but I'd have to point backwards to prove it, since the guy hasn't done a damn thing for a couple of years.

Kidding. ;)

Welcome to the site. :dribble:

Who cares about T-Mac, dude's a born loser anyways. Yao>Dwight is what I prove. :D Seems like you agree too. :D

I knew it was you when I saw the Yao/Dwight topic brought back up. Franklin showed me a chat where you were talking [expletive] about a few people on OTR including me. Watch yourself son, and like Mason said, don't get banned within the first week.

Other than that, welcome.

This should be interesting.

I knew it was you when I saw the Yao/Dwight topic brought back up. Franklin showed me a chat where you were talking [expletive] about a few people on OTR including me. Watch yourself son, and like Mason said, don't get banned within the first week.

Other than that, welcome.

This should be interesting.

:lmao: What a [expletive]ing brown noser. :lmao:

You were the guy kissing my [expletive] trying to get on the writing team on OTR before you were banned, so I don't know what you're talking about. Looks like you still haven't changed.

Kiss your [expletive]? Uh huh. <_< Whatever makes you sleep at night Kiddo, Not trying to start trouble, but I don't mind talking [expletive] about you on AIM. Are you going to E-Jump me or something?

Kiss your [expletive]? Uh huh. <_< Whatever makes you sleep at night Kiddo, Not trying to start trouble, but I don't mind talking [expletive] about you on AIM. Are you going to E-Jump me or something?

You should be the last one talking about being an e-thug. And that sleeping comment wasn't funny the first time, why would be be funny the next several times? I'm done though, you could have fun arguing with yourself.