The OFFICIAL Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

NomarFachix

[expletive]ing M16 is god awful, Treyarch [expletive]ed up making guns again, maybe they just can't make good guns

No way, the first two days I played I only used the M16. It got me a 2.6 KD, then I discovered the AK74U and never went back lol

I just unlocked the AK47 and that gun is [expletive]ing rape. So [expletive]ing sexy. I've had a few situations where I've hit the guy at least 5 times and he doesn't die though, weird. Guess I gotta get used to the iron sights.

M16 is supposed to take 2-3 bursts, how is that bad..? You want it to be like MW2 M16 where you one burst with stopping power? Lol. There's a reason why M16 was one of the most OP guns in the game. Not to mention M16 is a starter gun, it's safe to say it's VERY good for a starting weapon. I think both the MP5K and M16 are the [expletive]ing best starting weapons in a COD game.

I've been repping the dual mags lately instead of the extended mags and it's so much better. Pair dual mags + SOH and it's pretty [expletive]ing rape especially with AK74u and AK47.

I just unlocked the AK47 and that gun is [expletive]ing rape. So [expletive]ing sexy. I've had a few situations where I've hit the guy at least 5 times and he doesn't die though, weird. Guess I gotta get used to the iron sights.

M16 is supposed to take 2-3 bursts, how is that bad..? You want it to be like MW2 M16 where you one burst with stopping power? Lol. There's a reason why M16 was one of the most OP guns in the game. Not to mention M16 is a starter gun, it's safe to say it's VERY good for a starting weapon. I think both the MP5K and M16 are the [expletive]ing best starting weapons in a COD game.

I've been repping the dual mags lately instead of the extended mags and it's so much better. Pair dual mags + SOH and it's pretty [expletive]ing rape especially with AK74u and AK47.

I have no problem with it taking a second burst but a third burst at its ridiculously low firerrte is just ridiculous.

Have you sent it back? Tough [expletive] nub stick.

Also statcity, learn to aim.

Yeah learn who your talking to, I can aim, much better than you probably. That's why I don't play [expletive] regular, hardcore S&D still the only decent game mode.

Id say the best assault rifle is the commando. That thing is crazy accurate. I have a 2.3 k/d, but I admit I havent exactly been running and gunning. I usually move around from cover to cover looking for openings to get kills. The spawn system is so damn bad in this game, im afraid to get killed because then the deaths will keep on piling up due to the spawns they give me. And enemies are constantly spawning next to me or behind me, so im always cautious when moving around. Once they fix the spawns ill probably run around most of the time.