The OFFICIAL Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

NomarFachix

I'm not upset at all, you just hate because CoD is 10x more popular than Battelfield and bothers you so much so you troll, it actually amuses me.

the Cowboys are more popular than the Baltimore Ravens, but they are NOWHERE near as good ;)

FAMAS <3

I like the AK74u too, but when I switched to the FAMAS w/Reflex Sight, I dominated my friends throughout the next 10 matches we played. :lol:

And I got Attack Dogs first Care Package I got...they were racking up kills for me like crazy.

i had a friend do it and got his winning streak up to 108 i believe. so you're wrong.

Neg Rep?

You're telling me your friend played 108 games of Black Ops in 24 hours? Nice bud!

But since I know you're talking about MW2, have you EVER considered the fact that MAYBE Black Ops and MW2 are completely different games?

COD:Black Ops PS3/360 Face-off!

Summary:

-PS3 drops in resolution from previous COD titles from 1024x600 to 960x544, 360 version increases slightly to 1040x608.

-360 version has noticeably better performance, can be as much as 20FPS, even in cutscenes!

-360 has higher resolution shadows and better shadow filtering.

-Graphical bugs do appear in both versions but PS3 has them more frequently and are more apparent.

-In 3D mode both versions drop frames more often but the 360 version manages to maintain its framerate much better, the PS3 version sometimes drops down to as low as 20FPS!

-360 supports split screen online multiplayer with support for two separate gamertags, PS3 version forces the second player to log in as a guest account.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-call-of-duty-black-ops-faceoff

I have only used the M16 and the Ak74u....

Also, do not play sticks and stones in wager match. Nothing ever registers. The crossbow doesn't hit unless you are zoomed in for ever, or if you stick the arrow on a wall and someone gets near it. The tomahawk doesn't hit anyone, and the ballistic knife never hits anyone. It basically turns into a knife fight.

I have only used the M16 and the Ak74u....

Also, do not play sticks and stones in wager match. Nothing ever registers. The crossbow doesn't hit unless you are zoomed in for ever, or if you stick the arrow on a wall and someone gets near it. The tomahawk doesn't hit anyone, and the ballistic knife never hits anyone. It basically turns into a knife fight.

What are you talking about? The ballistic knife is awesome in sticks and stones, the tomahawk gets people a lot, and you don't NEED to hit someone directly with the crossbow to kill them.

That is my favorite game-mode.