Team Navigation

Real Deal

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Team navigation...you know, the 30 image blocks at the top of the board...do you use them, or do you just start scrolling once you arrive?

If not, any idea what else could go in that space?

Thanks for voting. :)

• Like 1

Guest The REAL STL10

Team navigation...you know, the 30 image blocks at the top of the board...do you use them, or do you just start scrolling once you arrive?

If not, any idea what else could go in that space?

Thanks for voting. :)

They're a nice touch, but I think you could put the space to better use.

I will never use the image blocks at the top so...

• Owner

My concern is that some (even guests) are clicking on their team at the top, reading what is in that team forum, then browsing away from the site. I think more interest would be "forced" by not having them, basically just by that person having to scroll over the other team forums, and the NBA discussion forums.

If I ever get the team sites finished (skin + banners are first priority), I will link those images over to those, and make it more convenient to reach them. As of now, though, I'll more than likely continue to link them to the team forums...but I'm really not sure if I want to go that direction much longer just based on how ineffective it's been.

• Like 1