New skin and banners

Real Deal

dope. but the only thing i don't like is the font on the banner. it's used too much, feel like we need a new fresh font. ;)

edit: oh, and the fav team logos are definitely too dark, that needs to change.

Edited by bloo

View New Content = the most useful button every invented lol I discovered it a couple months ago and it's all I use :)

I miss not being able to push from threads and having to return the homepage to use it

Edited by STATCity

Team forums coming up...just need to finish the team skins (colors won't be too tough to edit).

The idea was to go back to basics, a professional look that loads a bit quicker for mobile browsers, but still keeping a unique look.

Also, I'm on the fence about the new team rep images. I think they need to be a bit lighter...so I may change that.

^ My thoughts exactly. Lighter would be much better! ;) PROPS, RD24!!

Maaan, you guys are going to love the team forums. I'm adding a logo to the background, makes it unique to each team...and the colors look perfect in the skin.

Haha. :D

so good that we'll wanna bite ur neck with blood?

Edited by Warren2ThaG

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible when you edit the team forums to make it Jason Kidd and Dirk for the Mavs?

Caron Butler is a free agent after this season, and Dirk and Kidd are future HOF's.