New skin and banners

Real Deal

• Owner

Team forums coming up...just need to finish the team skins (colors won't be too tough to edit).

The idea was to go back to basics, a professional look that loads a bit quicker for mobile browsers, but still keeping a unique look.

Also, I'm on the fence about the new team rep images. I think they need to be a bit lighter...so I may change that.

Credit to Guru for the background in the banner. I placed the players and did the logo/text, just in case you're ready to criticize it, lol.

If you see a few of the old images still, hit refresh.

FYI - The "view new content" link is in the sidebar, right below the recent topics. Just figured I'd throw them together.

EDIT: I moved the new content link into the member bar.

• Like 1

I really like it seeing as red is my favorite color. It's clean and sleek. The banners are pretty nice too. Great change up.

I also agree that the team reps need to be brighter, just a bit to dark in my opinion.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

The "view new content" button is hard to access, I have to click on a couple things to to get to it. It was way easier to access the new content when it was just at the very top. If it was up to me I would have just left it there. Any reason why you moved it Brandon?

Edited by Confidence
  • Like 1