1st Lil Wayne song since he was released

magicbalala245

Well, while he was gone, G.O.O.D. Music and Roc Nation passed Young Money significantly in talent, and the leaders (Kanye and Jay-Z) have been tearing it up all year. This verse shows no signs of him 'taking back over'. However, I did like the cataract line. I'm rootin' for Wayne, but this just isn't gonna cut it when Ye and Jay are stacking up talent.

• Like 1

Lol this is like one of his best verse's (the first one) ever, lol, they all suck to me, but I don't see how this is any worse than the [expletive] he puts on all of his other songs, infact I think it's better, at least there was some form and flow to it. The second verse was pure [expletive].

Lol this is like one of his best verse's (the first one) ever, lol, they all suck to me, but I don't see how this is any worse than the [expletive] he puts on all of his other songs, infact I think it's better, at least there was some form and flow to it. The second verse was pure [expletive].

Carter 2 and prior Wayne was incredible.

• Like 1

Carter 2 and prior Wayne was incredible.

the dedication mixtapes were his best [expletive] imo. no ceilings was good tbf. carter 3 was also a very good album but i don't think it was a classic like some say.

the dedication mixtapes were his best [expletive] imo. no ceilings was good tbf. carter 3 was also a very good album but i don't think it was a classic like some say.

Yeah dedication 1 came out right after Carter 2 iirc, Carter 3 is when I truly fell out of love with Wayne.

Yeah dedication 1 came out right after Carter 2 iirc, Carter 3 is when I truly fell out of love with Wayne.

dedication 1-3 are [expletive]ing awesome. you just listen through those a few times and you know lil wayne can straight up spit.

looking at the tracks on Carter 2, that is the one CD I actually liked, I used to bump Fireman and Hustler Muzik was my [expletive] for a minute...

and I don't listen to mix tapes, still wouldn't call him incredible tho...

Edited by STATCity