Biggest disappointment so far?

xx.

• Owner

It's the Clips. You can't ignore the injuries to Kaman and Gordon, but even before that, the Clippers struggled.

Griffin, Gordon, Kaman, Aminu, and a surprising Bledsoe...you would think that's enough to do better than 1-10 in your first 11 games.

lol and the clippers beat the thunder.

im gonna take a different route and say Charlotte Bobcats 4-7 is pretty bad for a team that made playoffs last year and i did expect them to be a + .500 team

Bobcats? Why...they made no improvements and lost their starting PG, I dont remember anyone saying they're a playoff team this year

I'd have to say that right now, the Blazers are kind of disappointing me but they are getting raped really badly by the injury bug. I'm pretty sure we're it's favorite team as he hangs around all the time.

Though I did think the Clippers were going to be doing better but they aren't clicking right now.

6-4 is not bad, people just set huge expectations for them, most people would have said the Heat would be 9-1 or 8-2 in first 10 games.

Going by that logic doesn't that mean that the Heat have been a disappointment, then? If people expected a near perfect start and they are only barely above .500, that would count as a disappointment, no?

I'd also agree with the Clippers. I definitely thought that they would be better than they are. Kaman has played like complete garbage this season, Davis looks even worse than he did with Dunleavy as the coach, and I didn't think that was possible.

The most disappointing thing about them, though? They are out tanking the Raptors. :angry:

While the Clippers have been very disappointing thus far, they are still young, so I don't have them as my number one ranked disappointment.

What about the Houston Rockets? They had such high expectations coming into the season with guys like Aaron Brooks, Kevin Martin, Yao Ming returning, Shane Battier, and Luis Scola. What's happened in H-Town? All I know is that they are playing bad basketball, and they are easily the most disappointing team out there. They have experience which is why I put them over the Clippers. I understand if a young team is having trouble winning games, but with a guy like Brooks running the point (or should I say having the label of point guard), and other veteran surrounding him like Martin, Scola, and Yao (even with the minute limit), they have to be playing better than this.

They are my most disappointing team, with the Clippers coming in second.

• Owner

Houston isn't that much of a disappointment to me. Once I heard that Yao Ming was going to be restricted, that dropped them from a potential playoff team to a struggling 9-10th team in the conference. While Ariza was never going to be a good 1st or 2nd option scorer, he was an excellent defensive player who saw his defensive numbers struggle with every game he had an increased role on offense.

If Houston had Martin, Scola and Brooks all scoring the ball more than Ariza (assuming they somehow kept Ariza and still acquired Martin), this team would be a top four team out West even with 24-minute Ming. However, that backcourt defense (or, lack of) is a killer because there's no Yao down low to intimidate slashing guards, and Scola sure the hell won't have that role on the team.

To me it's the Miami Heat

I came into the season with high expectations for them, obviously it is early in the season and there's still alot of games to play, but it's not the slow start that shocked me it's the fact they lost to Boston twice. Both D-Wade and LeBron got eliminated by the Celtics last season and Celtics have still managed to find a way to beat these guys.

I did not expect Boston to beat them twice,

especially at home so easily.

Clippers is easily another dissapointment, but to their defense they have youth. also Memphis has been a dissapointment for me, i expected them to stay near the .500 range and sneak into the 8th or 7th spot for the play-offs.

I'd say a lot of teams are disappointing this season!

The Wizards are really disappointing as well. With Wall, Arenas back, Blatche better than ever and McGee being so good this season, they can't manage winning easy games against easy teams

Bobcats

Rockets

Clippers

Knicks

I think you know why all these teams are disappointing

IMO it's got to be Houston. Many thought this team was going to be able to contend for thier division. (myself not included) Even with Yao getting limited minutes I thought they would be doing better than they are. I also didn't expect Yao to go down so early though....