Mark Buehrle throws Perfect Game

Phightins

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm what do you know? This play was better and it was from... TODAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sDHmtR31jY

That's something you don't see every day in baseball. Oh, and recapping Wise's catch: Robs a home run, then OPENS HIS GLOVE, doesn't get jarred out, he literally opens his glove, to make the catch look harder than it was.

Lol yeah way to show one of the greatest catches in MLB history to disprove my point.

So the same home run catch that I could catch on tonight, tomorrow night's, 8/27, 9/8, etc's sports center is better than that catch?

I am done trying to convince you since you are clearly the most stubborn individual on this message board. I will just say yet again that our of every 100 people with an opinion on the subject, you are probably outnumbered something like 98 to 2.

I am done trying to convince you since you are clearly the most stubborn individual on this message board. I will just say yet again that our of every 100 people with an opinion on the subject, you are probably outnumbered something like 98 to 2.

So please tell me why a home run robbing catch is better than the play I showed you. I can understand where you're coming from, but as the PLAY by itself, this blows the other out of the water.

So please tell me why a home run robbing catch is better than the play I showed you. I can understand where you're coming from, but as the PLAY by itself, this blows the other out of the water.

I have told you time after time dude. I am done.