I'm back

*Swish*

• Owner

I know I didn't have a great reputation on the site before but I improved my posting and promised to Real Deal I won't spam anymore. Thank you Real Deal for letting me in. I really missed this site. (this skin is AMAZING)

The expectations for you here are different than they are anywhere else. We're not about taking shots at members and cracking jokes all the time. There's a reason why we have less activity, but it's a good reason. My focus has always centered around discussion, and I take pride in being able to say that we don't have members who are here just to stir up trouble. I don't think we have a single member that does that.

I don't expect everyone to like OTR, but I expect everyone here to contribute in a positive way. We aren't a year old...we've been around since 2005. We may set the bar high, but we jump pretty high to begin with.

The expectations for you here are different than they are anywhere else. We're not about taking shots at members and cracking jokes all the time. There's a reason why we have less activity, but it's a good reason. My focus has always centered around discussion, and I take pride in being able to say that we don't have members who are here just to stir up trouble. I don't think we have a single member that does that.

I don't expect everyone to like OTR, but I expect everyone here to contribute in a positive way. We aren't a year old...we've been around since 2005. We may set the bar high, but we jump pretty high to begin with.

I'm back only because I like OTR. I'll just stop spamming and post with better quality. Thanks for the second chance man

• Owner

It'd be cool if you could see all the members who have a certain rep. The numbers for Raps fans seem like they are getting pretty big here. I remember when it was just like 4 of us.

You can do a search through the member link under the banner.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/index.php?app=members&section=view&module=list

Hit the Advanced Filter button, then go down and select the team rep and search for those members.

My best advice for you would be to be yourself, and not spam. Sometimes I feel you try to act like certain things you aren't, and or try to act like you know stuff about things you really don't know :unsure: . Posts = quality member, quality coherent informative factual posts = quality member. ;) just remember that when you post.

;)

Welcome back btw

Edited by STATCity

Welcome back man! I was once in your shoes being given a second chance because of spamming, but that was a long long time ago. I changed, and everyone forgave me, and treated me like a quality member again. Over the years I've learned a lot, and started posting a lot better. Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to OTR man :).

Welcome back once again! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

My best advice for you would be to be yourself, and not spam. Sometimes I feel you try to act like certain things you aren't, and or try to act like you know stuff about things you really don't know :unsure: . Posts = quality member, quality coherent informative factual posts = quality member. ;) just remember that when you post.

;)

Welcome back btw

didn't I improve :)

Welcome back man! I was once in your shoes being given a second chance because of spamming, but that was a long long time ago. I changed, and everyone forgave me, and treated me like a quality member again. Over the years I've learned a lot, and started posting a lot better. Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to OTR man :).

Welcome back once again! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Where have you been! I don't see you anymore!