What's up ya'll?

Purple&Gold

It has been a little while since I have last visited this forum. Over at the forum I post at (RSZ) most of our threads there have discussions of (OTR), not that there are bad anything but most of our members had came to this site. I heard a lot of different explanations on why they decided to move. Not that its a problem or anything but it would be nice to know what's up and not wondering later in the future why. In fact, it is also bothering me.

I decided to take my time down to this forum and join (OTR). Hoping to be active here and to also have fun, seems like a respectful and active place. Has been around for awhile now, love the fact that also stats are updated (love the feature on the forum homepage on the Conference Standings). Also, banner seems pretty simple and smooth. Looking forward to post here, warm welcomes please? Haha.

My name is Tony, 14. Don't be surprise, I'm pretty sure that most of you can tell that from the way I post. Yes, my grammar is still my top weakness. Improving a little bit though, doing alright in school and basketball. Looking forward to post a couple of stories that I may have or recently. Oh, yes, my teams. Los Angeles Lakers, and about every other team that plays in the city of St.Louis (Cardinals, Rams, Blues). College football and basketball, Mizzou Tigers.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

you come here but you say this about otr?

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4069/rszr.jpg

I find it kind of funny how you like stalking me and trying to get me into trouble, if you wanna start [expletive], go talk to a wall. I'm not gonna feed up with this. Yes, I did say that, but I was wrong. I shouldn't have said that because its been awhile since I have been on this forum and haven't seen the activity and discussions of the forum yet.

• Like 1

you come here but you say this about otr?

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4069/rszr.jpg

You came here just to post that? Great, want to post some more irrelevant things? Jesus, do you not have anything better to do to come onto this site, read the Introductions forum, find a member from another forum, dig up dirt on said member, save it, crop it, upload it then post it on here for kicks?

I legitimately feel bad for you.

• Like 2

You came here just to post that? Great, want to post some more irrelevant things? Jesus, do you not have anything better to do to come onto this site, read the Introductions forum, find a member from another forum, dig up dirt on said member, save it, crop it, upload it then post it on here for kicks?

I legitimately feel bad for you.

I thought of something like that when he posted that; thanks for helping if you were? Ha.

Sacha, I think you make everyone laugh. You said you wanted to be a Pedo at one time and then you start talking about haters and how you get girls, your very interesting to be honest.

I get girls by raping them bro! no but honestly.. I was joking..